NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

I am currently working on... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I love to hear and see what people are working on, but it's not always easy to go round and catch up with everyone in game. So I thought it would be nice if we all posted about our current projects on this thread, and maybe post updates with progress, or when you complete or start something new!

I am currently working on my underground base. It is deep beneath my fort, from bedrock up! I have finished the entrance / Throne room, and I think I am finally happy with the way it looks. I've finished the storage room and am now working on a dungeon! It's at bedrock level, and looks really creepy with the void fog. Inspired by Carters prison, I may have to get some villagers trapped down there!

I'm at work now, but I'll post some screen shots of what I've done so far.

So... What are YOU working on..?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : I am currently working on... - Page 11 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Why not? amazed It makes houses look awesome actually :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:29 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:

Just personal preference. I'm not saying brick roofs can never look good... I suppose they can look a little bit like roof slates... Just I don't think I've ever seen a real building with a brick roof, so it looks weird to me... I know Minecraft isn't real life though...
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
MrsMeowys wrote:

Just personal preference. I'm not saying brick roofs can never look good... I suppose they can look a little bit like roof slates... Just I don't think I've ever seen a real building with a brick roof, so it looks weird to me... I know Minecraft isn't real life though...
All buildings in my place are made of brick, maybe that's because I like to see brick ceilings in game haha :D

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Edit: That's a project to think actually! My place house-like village! Would be awesome tongue
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:59 pm

yeah, but they are roof tiles, not bricks. I guess bricks are the closest looking you will get though, I'm just used to seeing brock walls!

Like I say, personal preference. If you like brick roofs, go for it! Oops
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:03 pm

The bricks stairs are like roof tiles anyway tongue
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Netherbrick
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
Wow, that looks great Carter! Can't wait to try it out!

Made some good progress with my underground village today, despite the rollback!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The central column holds 120 doors! Was gonna have it go all the way up to the ceiling, but I like the way the villagers go on top, so decide to make a viewing platform... I kinda like the way it looks like the stump of a great tree that has been felled. Taking an unreal amount of logs though! And I have over 20 double chests of cobble, so if anyone needs some, come help yourself!

I could be wrong will but I think there is a vertical limit on doors counting for breeding in a village. So if you build doors all the way up then they wont count anyway.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:51 pm

they will "forget" the doors
you can make an infinite breeder by making floors of doors and stairs all the way down for each floor
that way, when a villager spawns at the top floor, he walks down the stairs, he'll instantly forget about his "house" at the top floor
hence, the villagers remaining at the top will rebreed
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Thats kinda how my village at the End works. but horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Oh, I wasn't gonna nave doors all the way to the top, just the column. A door has to be within 16 blocks of a door for it to be recognized I believe. I think I have enough villagers in there now anyway. I have my infinite Trading Machine for trades anyway... One of those villagers is selling a Silk Touch book though!
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:04 pm

I thought it had to be 32 blocks from the village center. I may be wrong, havent ever investigated in to all the mechanics since Ive never had a problem getting lots of villagers.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
One of those villagers is selling a Silk Touch book though!

dat luck
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
Oh, I wasn't gonna nave doors all the way to the top, just the column. A door has to be within 16 blocks of a door for it to be recognized I believe. I think I have enough villagers in there now anyway. I have my infinite Trading Machine for trades anyway... One of those villagers is selling a Silk Touch book though!

I did see your inffenate villager trader, Will. But while I was trying to get out, I accidentally let 2 villagers out.
Back to top Go down
Bagel

Bagel

Humor : Dirty jokes ;)

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm currently working on H4 (and I)'s base. You can see us on the map west and slightly north of the village in a forest biome. Alot of the work so far has been pretty boring.... mining down mountains and such. But eventually we will begin working on the base itself! If it's up to scratch with the previous models, then it should be pretty cool tongue Diggers are welcome!
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Kirby4ever wrote:

I did see your inffenate villager trader, Will. But while I was trying to get out, I accidentally let 2 villagers out.

That's ok, I kinda let them breed out of control, and they glitch through the walls. Any that are wandering around can get out, it's ok...

Bagel wrote:
I'm currently working on H4 (and I)'s base. You can see us on the map west and slightly north of the village in a forest biome. Alot of the work so far has been pretty boring.... mining down mountains and such. But eventually we will begin working on the base itself! If it's up to scratch with the previous models, then it should be pretty cool tongue Diggers are welcome!

What sort of base are you guys building?

Back to top Go down
Bagel

Bagel

Humor : Dirty jokes ;)

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
Kirby4ever wrote:

That's ok, I kinda let them breed out of control, and they glitch through the walls. Any that are wandering around can get out, it's ok...

Bagel wrote:

What sort of base are you guys building?

An huge (I mean HUGE) underground complex, with an area above the surface which will have some aesthetic appeal whilst also having smaller buildings with their own functionalities. I don't believe these have been planned out yet, but the main thing is we need lots of flat land! tongue
If H4 gives me permission, I will post old images of the previous model(s) which will give you all a jist of the concept. Keep an eye out on the forums Smiley
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:39 am

Sounds awesome! Post screenshots! I love screenshots! lol
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:33 am

Awww man. Broke my favourite Pickaxe last night... Wasn't paying attenting. Anyone got an Unbreaking III book? unsure
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:44 am

Im sure I do, or a pickwith it
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:02 am

bzkcarter wrote:
Im sure I do, or a pickwith it

Cool, either would be very helpful! I like to use a pick with just Unbreaking and Eff for my standard stone mining.

What do you want in exchange?
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:30 am

Wil you can take one of my diamond picks with unbreaking 3 in my house at the village
It's in one of the chests with a sign that has "Diamond" , well one of the words at least
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Surprised
It's not even hard to enchant unbreaking III pickaxes these days =P
Too bad I always merge them with eff 4 pickaxes xD
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:15 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
Surprised
It's not even hard to enchant unbreaking III pickaxes these days =P
Too bad I always merge them with eff 4 pickaxes xD

Well I'm not pro like some, I never get Unbreaking... I will try though. If not, I'll take you up on your offer Sam. I really need to get some spare equipment, but I only have one of everything, and just keep repairing...
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm

It's not about being "pro", is just all about the amount of pickaxes you enchant. Of course you won't get it if you only enchant 2 or 3. I got 2 unbreaking III pickaxes and enchanted like 10.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:30 pm

yeah, just inform me or put a sign saying that you already took it Smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: Rubbish :: NamelessCraft 1.0 :: MINECRAFT DISCUSSION-