NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

I am currently working on... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I love to hear and see what people are working on, but it's not always easy to go round and catch up with everyone in game. So I thought it would be nice if we all posted about our current projects on this thread, and maybe post updates with progress, or when you complete or start something new!

I am currently working on my underground base. It is deep beneath my fort, from bedrock up! I have finished the entrance / Throne room, and I think I am finally happy with the way it looks. I've finished the storage room and am now working on a dungeon! It's at bedrock level, and looks really creepy with the void fog. Inspired by Carters prison, I may have to get some villagers trapped down there!

I'm at work now, but I'll post some screen shots of what I've done so far.

So... What are YOU working on..?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:45 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] - register an account - click Upload images from computer - copy their link (note they mmust end in .png/.gif/.jpg) - put that link between
Code:
[img] [/img]
Thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:52 pm

I am currently working on an underground village in my base. I spent many hours clearing out all the lava lakes that were setting fire to my birch log walls, and a double chest of Obsidian later, I can finally have my walls all the way to the ground without catching fire!

As I was working a Zombie Villager fell on my head! Luckily I was able to lead it to my store room and back again while I got the supplied to cure him! lol Then I went outside I lead another down, after curing the 2nd zombie, they soon started a family...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

As you can see, all the doors are hidden in the central tower, but I will build them some houses once the walls are finished.

Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : I am currently working on... - Page 10 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Hahah that family looks so cute together! xD
I like it, looks really fancy! Did you already choose the stair color for decoration the bottom of the logs? Smiley

I am myself trying to establish a village in a island near the original spawn! :D
With houses self made! It will be hard to make them look good. D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:36 pm

I couldn't decide what to put around the bottom, and everyone was divided! lol. Since I removed all the lava though, I don't really need to put a non flammable block on the bottom. I shall see what looks best though once I start putting in the dwellings...
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:44 pm

I just finished an archery range. Its located just south of natural spawn.
Feel free to use Ill stock more arrows and bows soon.
[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Wow, really good!! I will go practice some shooting with Nathan! :D
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Wow, that looks great Carter! Can't wait to try it out!

Made some good progress with my underground village today, despite the rollback!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The central column holds 120 doors! Was gonna have it go all the way up to the ceiling, but I like the way the villagers go on top, so decide to make a viewing platform... I kinda like the way it looks like the stump of a great tree that has been felled. Taking an unreal amount of logs though! And I have over 20 double chests of cobble, so if anyone needs some, come help yourself!
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:55 am

Carter great job! :D
It looks great

So do yours Wil, it looks awesome :D
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:10 am

Thanks, hopefully mine will look a lot better once I finish and start putting stuff in!
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:59 am

yeah, the amount of work put into collecting the logs must be a pain
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:03 am

darknesssins wrote:
yeah, the amount of work put into collecting the logs must be a pain

Collecting the logs is the easy bit, I find it quite relaxing, and I have made a good forrest outside my fort. It's minning all the stone to clear the space that is annoying. I've gone through several unbreaking III diamond picks so far! And guess what I had been doing for a couple of hours when the server rolled back..? lol
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:03 am

it's a pain lol, thank God for me, I was afk-ing at the slime farm ><
Can't imagine me building my gold farm and it rolls back.. rage haha
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:48 am

I know you are busy with exams Sam, but you should post some pics of your place. It was looking really good when I was over there yesterday. How's the pig..?
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:43 am

Okay I guess amazed

This is my towers, I plan to make this tower with walls all around my area,
I thought it would look good since it's an extreme hills biome

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Walls

This is my infinite villager breeder, I just did this because I wanted unlimited emeralds so I can trade for diamonds tools

This is my chicken farm, I plan to use 3 layers of day light sensors (idk how it really works but..) since it takes 20 minutes for chicks to mature, the first layer would shoot eggs, 2nd layer would release the first batch of chicks and the 3rd layer will release the first batch of chickens into a kill zone. Since each daylight sensor will be in 10 minutes interval, there will be 20 minutes for the chicks to mature. But I don't know if this would work

And this is my fully automatic reed farm and pumpkin/melon farm for trading with villagers

And of course as most of you already know, my public gold farm, thanks to those who donated materials Smiley
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:46 am

Dat texture pack... Oops
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:50 am

haha I know you hate it Razz
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:20 pm

I find it way more impressive to see buildings that looks good on default than other texture packs.
And your buildings doesnt look bad at all, you should give it a try thumbsup

And if you take screens, try on default confused
Back to top Go down
Mc_Ritchie

Mc_Ritchie

Humor : Belgians ain't funny

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:25 pm

I like the building, but I like the location you built it at too! It's hard to find a place like that.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:27 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
I find it way more impressive to see buildings that looks good on default than other texture packs.
And your buildings doesnt look bad at all, you should give it a try thumbsup

And if you take screens, try on default confused

thanks Smiley and noted, i'll take screens on default next time

Mc_Ritchie wrote:
I like the building, but I like the location you built it at too! It's hard to find a place like that.

Thanks Ritchie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Looks good Sam! I kinda like seeing things through others eyes, as in seeing what texture packs they use... lol

Love the idea of the chicken farm, I hope it works.

Anyone else? Come on, I know you are all working on some awesome stuff! Share with the group!!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:21 pm

I am working in the first of many houses in my island! :D
I want to make it look villagey Wink

Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Looking good Lu! Is Nath helping to build or is he just your supply boy? lol
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:51 pm

He's just a supply slave! shifty
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Now it's my turn to ask opinions. Which ceiling would fit better? Smiley

I am kinda between bricks and spruce stairs, but I want some opinions before proceeding tongue
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm not keen on brick for roofs, so I'd say either the Spruce, or Birch. The light Birch alomost makes it look like a thatched roof... or you could just wait for hay bales!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: Rubbish :: NamelessCraft 1.0 :: MINECRAFT DISCUSSION-