NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

I am currently working on... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I love to hear and see what people are working on, but it's not always easy to go round and catch up with everyone in game. So I thought it would be nice if we all posted about our current projects on this thread, and maybe post updates with progress, or when you complete or start something new!

I am currently working on my underground base. It is deep beneath my fort, from bedrock up! I have finished the entrance / Throne room, and I think I am finally happy with the way it looks. I've finished the storage room and am now working on a dungeon! It's at bedrock level, and looks really creepy with the void fog. Inspired by Carters prison, I may have to get some villagers trapped down there!

I'm at work now, but I'll post some screen shots of what I've done so far.

So... What are YOU working on..?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:48 am

Kitty, yours looks nice as well. Can't wait to see your finished product Smiley
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 am

Finished the end tunnel!! Still need to add the redstone lamps, but I quite like the torches? At least that way you can tell which way you are traveling, in case Zombie Pigmen push you back...

I think H4 still has some behind the scenes work to do as well?
Back to top Go down
Kitty17

Kitty17

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:57 am

darknesssins wrote:
Kitty, yours looks nice as well. Can't wait to see your finished product Smiley

thank you very much Smiley
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:08 am

hmmm not sure what to work on now. Kinda want to build a structure around the End exit portal, but have no inspiration. I'm sure someone else could do a nicer job anyway?

Maybe I'll just mine for a bit to replace all the stone I used in the tunnel...
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Congrats on finishing Wil I dont think pigmen should be an issue if the tunnel was made from halfslabs.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : I am currently working on... - Page 6 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:32 pm

After 1.5 that was fixed. Mobs can't step on rails.
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:52 pm

what was fixed?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:11 pm

bzkcarter wrote:
what was fixed?
Mobs not stepping rails...
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:47 pm

The pigmen do still spawn, and stand on the rails. They seem to move out of the way when you ride a cart towards them though.... most of the time...
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:21 pm

I thought they didnt spawn on half slabs
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Anyone intrested in that gold farm Will showed?
I want to try it :3
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 pm

bzkcarter wrote:

Only if the half slab is the bottom half, if you know what I mean?

Nath, I'll help gather materials if you want to build that Gold farm?
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
bzkcarter wrote:

Only if the half slab is the bottom half, if you know what I mean?

Nath, I'll help gather materials if you want to build that Gold farm?

I dont really want to make it over the bedrock though, so we could do it near carter's nether fortress?
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 am

Sounds like a plan. Would there me much around the lake that would need to be cleared? Maybe this could be a big community project? I've not been feeling to good lately, and I've got my marathon next weekend, so won't be much help for a while.
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:59 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
Sounds like a plan. Would there me much around the lake that would need to be cleared? Maybe this could be a big community project? I've not been feeling to good lately, and I've got my marathon next weekend, so won't be much help for a while.

It would take a huge effort to clear enough space - if any since carter said its above a lava lake tongue
And why you dont feel good? amazed
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:24 pm

I think I have Norovirus, which is basically a vomiting stomach bug thing. Had it all week, was up all night being sick.. Cute Sad

Finnity said he'd help with the gold farm, and so have a few others, so I think you'll have plently of support if you start? If you haven't already?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Awwww Wilum, hope you get better soon! I know how painful it is having stomach issues. Nod
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Get well soon Wilum!
And yeah, if I'm free I'll be glad to help however I can (though it's not very likely as my finals are just around the corner crying )
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:07 am

Will get feeling better. vomiting flus are the worst
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:10 am

Building a stadium at the end portal. H4 is doing the redstone traps and such. Its coming along pretty good so far.[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 am

yeah it looks nice..
I'm so jelly that you get em' quartz Sad

I have no guts to mine around the nether... died once in lava and never again
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:05 am

Thanks guys. Still feeling rough...

Looking good Carter, can't wait for he games to begin!
Back to top Go down
finnty

finnty

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:40 am

These all look great. My plans are to have a nice Greek farming hub thing, and a giant, huge, concert hall, with a manmade river and a whole town behind it. I've said this a lot, it's been my minecraft dream for a while. ( 2years)
P.s., please call me finn or finnty but not finnity. I'm not mad or anything, it's just a personal preference. Smiley
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:04 am

Put alot of work in the stadium today. Mostly on the outside. Ill have some more screen shots.
Back to top Go down
Kaos

Kaos

Humor : Dark

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:55 am

Treetop Village
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: Rubbish :: NamelessCraft 1.0 :: MINECRAFT DISCUSSION-