NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

I am currently working on... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I love to hear and see what people are working on, but it's not always easy to go round and catch up with everyone in game. So I thought it would be nice if we all posted about our current projects on this thread, and maybe post updates with progress, or when you complete or start something new!

I am currently working on my underground base. It is deep beneath my fort, from bedrock up! I have finished the entrance / Throne room, and I think I am finally happy with the way it looks. I've finished the storage room and am now working on a dungeon! It's at bedrock level, and looks really creepy with the void fog. Inspired by Carters prison, I may have to get some villagers trapped down there!

I'm at work now, but I'll post some screen shots of what I've done so far.

So... What are YOU working on..?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:30 am

Cool, well if anyone wants to donate some stone, there is a storage room next to the nether station! I have made good progress, and have done most of the tunnel up to the New Town stop. Just need to fill in all the stone brick stairs now...
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:03 pm

I added alot of doors to my village last night something like 160 doors added last night in all.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Huh? That's a lot of doors!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : I am currently working on... - Page 5 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:23 pm

WTF 160 XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Im trying to make an awesome open air market. Almost all doors hidden. I already have alot of good deals. I have multiple sets of diamond armor available now (-the chestplates Sad ) Some good enchanted books and alot of other good deals. I hope to have all deals availble at some time.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Still on the tunnel...

First I put in the stone frame...

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Then add the wooded trim...

Then Finally finish it off with stairs...

It's oddly mind numbingly therapeutic, but boy does it use a lot of stone!!
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Thats gonna look so nice when you guys get it done.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 pm

H4 has done all the hard work! He's done all the fancy stuff with the track, and tunneled out the whole thing! So it's easy for me to come along and just fill in the shape he has left for me!

I just can't believe how much stone it uses! Thanks for the donation Carter, but I used it up in like 5 minutes! xD I've easily used up 20+ double chests of stone, and I'm not even half way! Just to give you a rough idea of the sort of amount it's gonna take!

Well, I guess I'm off mining now...
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:06 pm

I have almost a whole chest of stone and a whole chest of cobble the next time Im on Ill leave you some more and cook up some of the cobble.
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

Humor : extreme

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:05 am

Got some pics of the projects I have been working on and are working on still

This is in my extreme hills biome nicknamed 'Kitty Falls' (Kitty and I will work on projects over there together - probably castle, church, small town). I have been working on prettying up the view. It used to be one small waterfall, now it has several waterfalls, a lake and a small forest area ... I forgot to take a picture of the view as it used to be .. (edit: but Kitty did have a picture that sort of shows the same view)

Edited in, original view, somewhat:

The view after adding more waterfalls and creating a lake.

The view after adding some trees

After that I started working on making a track to the hills biome and improving the track to ocean biome.

And to finish the day off I picked up working on the Sheep Temple again .. added some more outerwall

Last edited by dionysus1981 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mc_Ritchie

Mc_Ritchie

Humor : Belgians ain't funny

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:21 am

Looking good! Pain in the ass gathering all the stone huh?
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

Humor : extreme

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:43 am

Both wilum and I feel the pain of getting all that stone .. and he and I both still have lots of work to do and stone to be hauled before we are done with out projects tongue

Only a few thousand more stone bricks to go to finish the wall .. after that begins the work on the temple buildings inside the complex tongue
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 am

all the best!
btw do u need stones?
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:41 am

I think Dion and I will both be in need of stone for a very long time! humpf
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 am

Where can I put them for you? amazed
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:34 am

If you want to donate some to the Nether - End tunnel, there is a 'utilities' room right next to the start of the track in the Nether Hub. There is a store room, with loads of chest it. I need, Stone, Stone Bricks, cobble and furnace fuel! So anything you can spare would be helpful!

If you don't know where it is, just ask in game! Someone will be able to show you!
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:51 am

aight, I'll go to the blaze farm to help you get some blaze rods for them fuel and contribute some stone bricks for you
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:06 am

Awesome! Anything you can spare would be a great help!
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:15 am

sure Smiley
I can't really contribute to builds because I still suck at them, so I guess the least I could do is contribute materials lol
all the best thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : I am currently working on... - Page 5 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:43 am

darknesssins wrote:
sure Smiley
I can't really contribute to builds because I still suck at them, so I guess the least I could do is contribute materials lol
all the best thumbsup
The best way to learn building is look at Youtube tutorials. That's how I've learn what I know!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Time doesn't allow me now
Busy with scholarship applications and revision for my finals Cry
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:00 pm

So what are you two working on now?
Back to top Go down
Kitty17

Kitty17

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 pm

this is what i have started in my creative file for the castle i wanna build by dio's future castle. This is just the front tho, i still have a lotta brainstorming on the rest. :D
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:54 am

Making the End Farm a little more cozy. happyey happyey happyey
Back to top Go down
Kitty17

Kitty17

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:03 pm

looks nice carter :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: Rubbish :: NamelessCraft 1.0 :: MINECRAFT DISCUSSION-