NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

I am currently working on... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I love to hear and see what people are working on, but it's not always easy to go round and catch up with everyone in game. So I thought it would be nice if we all posted about our current projects on this thread, and maybe post updates with progress, or when you complete or start something new!

I am currently working on my underground base. It is deep beneath my fort, from bedrock up! I have finished the entrance / Throne room, and I think I am finally happy with the way it looks. I've finished the storage room and am now working on a dungeon! It's at bedrock level, and looks really creepy with the void fog. Inspired by Carters prison, I may have to get some villagers trapped down there!

I'm at work now, but I'll post some screen shots of what I've done so far.

So... What are YOU working on..?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am

Looking good Lu!

I'm working on a bath house / swimming pool in my base. I'm also gathering Spruce and Stone bricks for H4, to work on the Nether - End Tunnel...
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : I am currently working on... - Page 4 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 am

Not sure if looking good... xD I really wanted to decorate the streets but I am so out of ideas... >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:56 am

I think it's looking good Lu, good job! It I had one suggestion, it would be maybe to include some grass, or flowers so it's not all covered with cobble? Maybe a line of grass next to the road?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Yeah, that would be a nice idea to make it fancier! Razz it will take quite a whilte... x-x
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Finished my Bath house / swimming pool! Took so much Lapis... Don't have any now.. crying It has a jacuzzi though, and working showers. I was planning on putting in a sauna, but looking at it, I don't want to ruin those lovely Lapis walls with any doors... humpf

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Mc_Ritchie

Mc_Ritchie

Humor : Belgians ain't funny

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Really like the 'ingraved' sides next to that pool.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Thanks Ritchie, I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:15 am

The last day or so I have been helping H4 with the Nether - End tunel! I really need a lot of Stone Bricks though! So if anyone can donate some, that would be fantastic? Even cobble and/or smelting fuel (coal, Blaze robs, etc) would help out a lot!

What has everyone else been up to? Seems the village is pretty empty these days... crying
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:29 am

Everyone left the village -.-
"OMG ITS SO LAGGY, BLA BLA BLA" Suspect
When it's probably internet/computers problem tongue not the server...
But Stone Bricks aren't hard at all to get... you just need tons of cobblestone amazed
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:33 am

MrsMeowys wrote:
Everyone left the village -.-
But Stone Bricks aren't hard at all to get... you just need tons of cobblestone amazed

It's kinda sad the village is empty now.. Sad Not seen you online much lately Lu?

Yeah, stone bricks are easy to get, but I've gone through several double chests already and have only done a fraction of the Nether - End tunnel! Huh? I'll keep mining some more, but since it's for the community, a little help would be nice... Oops
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:36 am

Lol I will see what I can do. tongue
I've been busy at home lately and the server is also got me demotivated...
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:45 am

awww you and Nath need to get motivated! We miss you!!!

Maybe sort out this Easter Event? That might get you motivated? badtaste
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

Humor : extreme

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:12 am

I still regularly visit the village, but am mainly in my house during those visits.

MrsMeowys wrote:

Ofcourse, everyone is experiencing the problems, so it must be everyone's computer and internet connections. Thinking I don't even want you guys to fix the lag problems in town, because it is likely beyond fixing, but please stop ridiculing 80% of your community because they do experience lag (and the other 20% are just never in town and the first thing they say when they do enter is usually: wow, laggy).
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:14 am

dionysus1981 wrote:
Ofcourse, everyone is experiencing the problems, so it must be everyone's computer and internet connections.
It's possible.
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:15 am

dionysus1981 wrote:
I still regularly visit the village, but am mainly in my house during those visits.

MrsMeowys wrote:

Ofcourse, everyone is experiencing the problems, so it must be everyone's computer and internet connections. Thinking I don't even want you guys to fix the lag problems in town, because it is likely beyond fixing, but please stop ridiculing 80% of your community because they do experience lag (and the other 20% are just never in town and the first thing they say when they do enter is usually: wow, laggy).

It's not laggy at all now o.o
I experience 0 problems tongue
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:18 am

ah well, the town was fun, but people are naturally gonna move on to other projects. I'm sure people who don't experience the lag issues will countinue on in the village. I know I will be at my fort for a long while yet...

I see the Roman Empire seems to be taking off!
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:40 am

dionysus1981 wrote:
but please stop ridiculing 80% of your community because they do experience lag (and the other 20% are just never in town and the first thing they say when they do enter is usually: wow, laggy).

MrsMeowys wrote:
dionysus1981 wrote:
Ofcourse, everyone is experiencing the problems, so it must be everyone's computer and internet connections.
It's possible.
MrMeowys wrote:
It's not laggy at all now o.o
I experience 0 problems tongue

typical and predictable happy

but whatever
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:05 pm

dionysus1981 wrote:
typical and predictable happy

but whatever
Your point is?
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:12 pm

ohhh... I'm not feeling the love lately! Cry crying Cute Sad Sad Bye Nod unsure Sad Neutral
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:30 pm

I will just leave it with this, because it has little point to even discuss the matter any further, because the experiences of two people (even the owners of the server) outweigh the experiences of their community. It is easier to claim that the problem lays with the community than admitting there might be some mistakes, but that they are unfixable (which is a fine explanation by me, I just can't stand the ridiculing of your community's problems by saying they have a problem, not the server).

Apparantly the complaining of 30 people leaves you demotivated, which is understandable, as I KNOW that you try your best to make and keep this a happy community. I really appreciate all the effort you two put in the server and this community and I enjoy being part of it, despite my complaining.. It is impossible to satisfy everyone whether you deal with 3 people, 30 people or 3000 people (I had to handle a community that big once as admin on a large forum), but there are more mature ways of dealing with complaints ..
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:35 pm

I would rather a non off-topic please.
Just make a new topic if you are that unconfortable with the situation. Wink

(I am not demotivated because of 30 people, if you wanna really know then whisper me or something.)
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:44 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
I would rather a non off-topic please.
Just make a new topic if you are that unconfortable with the situation. Wink

(I am not demotivated because of 30 people, if you wanna really know then whisper me or something.)
You are right, I am sorry. Have already said what I wanted to say though. Might ask you one day, I am not ingame right now tongue

To be ontopic once more:

- island in ocean, together with kaos. I am still exploring the caves over there, and seeing I enjoy exploring/caving the most, I see that as project too tongue
- extreme hills, together with kitty. Might both build buildings over there, or just build one project together. Also a lot of cave exploring to do.
- sheep temple, still ongoing
- jungle biome in my basement with treehouses and such is on hold for now, because I have too many projects and don't feel like this one right now

finished nether rail track to my ocean biome, together with kaos. Probably will adjust slightly to make it possible to react extreme hills biome by minecart as well.

Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:57 am

Im back from my trip and am going to continue with my project at the end portal. And Will I have alot of stone, stone bricks cobble and blaze rods at the end portal. YOu can use alot of it if you need
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:37 am

Thanks Carter, That would be a great help! Hope you enjoyed your trip?
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:48 pm

I did, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: Rubbish :: NamelessCraft 1.0 :: MINECRAFT DISCUSSION-