NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

I am currently working on... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I love to hear and see what people are working on, but it's not always easy to go round and catch up with everyone in game. So I thought it would be nice if we all posted about our current projects on this thread, and maybe post updates with progress, or when you complete or start something new!

I am currently working on my underground base. It is deep beneath my fort, from bedrock up! I have finished the entrance / Throne room, and I think I am finally happy with the way it looks. I've finished the storage room and am now working on a dungeon! It's at bedrock level, and looks really creepy with the void fog. Inspired by Carters prison, I may have to get some villagers trapped down there!

I'm at work now, but I'll post some screen shots of what I've done so far.

So... What are YOU working on..?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:57 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
dfghj241

dfghj241

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:18 pm

aside from the castle that i've been working on for 5 months, im trying to automate everysingle thing inside it, make a smart castle, an exemple of this is everything you put on a chest will be sorted out through multiple rooms with diferent purposes, everything from potion making will go to the alchemy room, everything that needs smelting will go to the smelting room, and so on...
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : I am currently working on... - Page 7 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:19 pm

dfghj241 wrote:
aside from the castle that i've been working on for 5 months, im trying to automate everysingle thing inside it, make a smart castle, an exemple of this is everything you put on a chest will be sorted out through multiple rooms with diferent purposes, everything from potion making will go to the alchemy room, everything that needs smelting will go to the smelting room, and so on...
You castle is pretty amazing! :D
So it's basically the only thing you've worked out in the server. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:44 am

Well, I'm currently working on a nether portal gold farm
so mining obsidian is a pain in the bum.
I'm building it 10 portals high and God knows how wide, it'll just depend on the time i spend mining obsidian.

Sadly I'm running out of redstone :'( if anyone has extra I hope you'll donate some to me because apparently this gold farm will be for the public use when it's completed. Mining wood for the trapdoors are also a pain lol. Anyway, if anyone wants to help me out, it'll be really appreciated <3

Last edited by darknesssins on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a picture)
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:24 am

Hey, are you getting any Zombie Pigmen spawns with that design? I looked at some youtube videos ages ago for that design, but read that they since changed the way Zombie Pigmen spawn and tha design no longer works?
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:15 am

yea it still works. tho it's very slow for now since my farm is still relatively small

I downloaded a map from dataless822 and I'm using his design of the farm, somewhat.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
and it gives a good constant rate of spawns but he used aprroximately 10 double chest of obsidian which I doubt I'll do it Razz
I'll stick with the slow rates
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:09 am

darknesssins wrote:
Well, I'm currently working on a nether portal gold farm
so mining obsidian is a pain in the bum.
I'm building it 10 portals high and God knows how wide, it'll just depend on the time i spend mining obsidian.

Sadly I'm running out of redstone :'( if anyone has extra I hope you'll donate some to me because apparently this gold farm will be for the public use when it's completed. Mining wood for the trapdoors are also a pain lol. Anyway, if anyone wants to help me out, it'll be really appreciated <3

That looks amazing amazed
Where is? tongue
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:41 am

Yeah, it does look cool! How much gold do you get from it at the moment?

You should go tear down some of the towers in the End, that will give you loads of obsidian.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:45 am

nah, the yield is still very slow atm
tho it has given me 2 stacks and a bit of ingots so far lol

it's still something thought, i've only mined only close to 2 stacks of gold the entire time i was strip mining

but I'm scared of the endermen at the end D;
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Wear a pumpkin! Wink2

Last edited by Wilum1 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:01 pm

omg wthell
i never knew that was possible haha
but nah, it's okay.. i'll only go after running out of redstone powder.
Thanks for the info Smiley
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Yeah, wear a pumpkin and you can look at Endermen! It obstructs your veiw a bit, but if you are only mining, it's no biggie.

I think you posted the wrong video, did you mean this one? [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Looks really cool! What do you need redstone for though?
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:45 pm

hehe i didn't know that before this Embarassed

anyway, yeah, it was the wrong video lol XD
and obsidian generators converts redstone to obsidian, you can check it in youtube Smiley
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:16 pm

ahh and Wilum my gold yield sucks lol
i timed 1 hour and i got 2 stacks and a bit of nuggets which is about 16 or 17 ingots lol
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:28 pm

That's not so bad Surprised
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:36 am

Yeah, that's not so bad. They drop nuggets, so your actual ingot output is always gonna be low... Just keep adding portals! lol
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:16 am

yeah just finished my 2nd layer..
but it'll remain 2 layers for a while since i'm focusing on studying for finals now
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:47 pm

I am re-doing some houses in the village with Nathan.tongue
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:48 pm

darknesssins wrote:
yeah just finished my 2nd layer..
but it'll remain 2 layers for a while since i'm focusing on studying for finals now

lol I said this but it's already at it's 4th layer
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:49 pm

That sounds slow. Surprised xD (but I know it's not) Razz
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:56 pm

exams being a bitch
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 pm

a really big tree.
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:11 am

EverSpine wrote:
a really big tree.

Bigger than Gato's tree? Surprised
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:07 am

well is ~52 blocks wide 100+ high bigger? plus i think i'll put the roots to bedrock.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:27 am

well I'm building my farm to 6 portals high now anyway, so I'm at my 6th layer
but I ran out of obsidian from that double chest.. sucks cause I'm 2 levels to finishing the 6th layer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am currently working on... I am currently working on... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am currently working on...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: Rubbish :: NamelessCraft 1.0 :: MINECRAFT DISCUSSION-