NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Empty
PostSubject: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 am

After hours of building a prototype of the Wither fighting arena in creative, it's finally done. Here's what the arena is going to look like and how big it is.

Without the roof:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

With the roof:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

What do you think?[/color]
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Looks pretty cool! Supposing that it's going to get destroyed it doesn't really need detailed probably.
Back to top Go down
natie

natie

Humor : japanismylife

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:39 am

isn't mod destroy thing on or something i suppose it won't get destroyed
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:16 am

Mob griefing is off, it shouldn't be destroyed by the Wither when it's off.
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:16 am

Now when I see how it might look , here's what will I changed . U use too many Nether Brick wich makes it look plain . I would suggest using Nether Brick as skeleton of building , like supports and for walls use Stone Brick or End Stone (goes well with Nether Brick) , so you would get a nice pattern .
And for shape , maybe circle or oval shape would look more convinient ( hope I spelled that right :-P ) and nicer .
For beacons .. 1 is just enough with Regeneration and Absorption on , so you can save on some materials ;-)

Just suggestions :-)
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:38 pm

no need to save on materials for beacons kirbys getting the iron from me.
Back to top Go down
Frothie

Frothie

Humor : Myself

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:53 am

MrMefiles wrote:
Now when I see how it might look , here's what will I changed . U use too many Nether Brick wich makes it look plain . I would suggest using Nether Brick as skeleton of building , like supports and for walls use Stone Brick or End Stone (goes well with Nether Brick) , so you would get a nice pattern .
And for shape , maybe circle or oval shape would look more convinient ( hope I spelled that right :-P ) and nicer .
For beacons .. 1 is just enough with Regeneration and Absorption on , so you can save on some materials   ;-)

Just suggestions  :-)

You can't get the absorption buff from beacons, only golden apples
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:48 am

MrMefiles wrote:
For beacons .. 1 is just enough with Regeneration and Absorption on , so you can save on some materials   ;-)

Just suggestions  :-)

Both beacons will have regen, resistance, and strength on them.
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:52 am

Frothie wrote:
You can't get the absorption buff from beacons, only golden apples

I ment Resistance , typo by me ...  Shesheshe 

Quote :
by EverSpine on Thu 9 Jan - 20:38
no need to save on materials for beacons kirbys getting the iron from me.

I was just suggesting ;-)
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:18 pm

After a conversation with kirby, she gave me this idea for the arena entrance:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Of course this is just a suggestion and doesn't have to be exactly like this tongue but something like would look pretty cool Smiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Mc_Ritchie

Mc_Ritchie

Humor : Belgians ain't funny

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:38 pm

I like it a lot! But try to make the letters in 2 different colors.
Right now you used only spruce planks for the letters, right?
Let's say for example: one letter in spruce planks and the next letter in oak/dark oak?

Not sure how that would work out but you can make both of 'em and compare. It's been so long since I last gathered wood I forgot which logs there are in game.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Good idea, they look too joint with same color. Smiley
Suggest more guys! We will slowly make a pro arena :D
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:56 pm

You might want to check how this'll look when it's connected to the arena. You probably knew that already though  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:03 am

How is this going to fit onto the arena if the arena is rounded?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:06 am

Very easily, use your creativity. Smiley
You can either make a flat entrance like one of the arenas i showed, or just make this roundly o.o it's not hard at all.
Besides, like i told you, it doesn't have to be round. Razz
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:31 am

3D art of Wither looks amazing ! For leather area , try with dark background (like dark oak planks, or spruce planks, or nether brick) and leathers could be in lighter colors (maybe oak planks, or birch planks mixed) .

Kirby , even when you make circle arena , you can still put some straight lines in it that will mark entrance area ... here's super small sketch how you can make it ...

IO

I = sign
O = arena
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:32 pm

It would need to be quite tall or something to make it not look derpy...idk tongue But looks good Smiley
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Sorry guys for the 2 month delay, I was going to build the whole thing in creative, but I decided to take a picture of it's shape, and build the rest on the server. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Not sure what shape the stands should be. Any ideas? If you want, I can make the arena 10-20 blocks bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wither fighting area-Prototype pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1