NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunkehMelon

FunkehMelon

Humor : Beary bad and unbearable bear jokes =D

Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:02 pm

So, I am not really sure if it's a good trade but lets see... If anyone could provide 3 wither skulls to me (I want to fight le wither) that would be great.  Of course, since it's a big price and a little rare to get, the trade will be 10 diamonds in return.. unless you desire something else.  Anyway, thank you for listening! Proof of the 10 diamonds/what I have is right down here![Only admins are allowed to see this image]

So.. if the price seems a little bad or you want something else other than diamonds just say so, and we can work something out.

Last edited by FunkehMelon on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:05 pm

I think someone can give you for free! *cough carter* :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
FunkehMelon

FunkehMelon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Oh, alright then lol, I guess I will ask if he has 3 wither skulls that I could borrow. Thanks for the info! =D
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 pm

3 wither skulls for free! That be crazy talk. Im sure we could work someting out but there is a wither skeleton farm you can use. It takes alittle while to get usually but not an awful long time to get 3 skulls.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Lol I was joking, i was just mentioning you because you are the "Wither Master". But if you can't give him for free I will help him hunt then when I get the chance. Smiley
Back to top Go down
FunkehMelon

FunkehMelon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:37 am

I kind of expected it as a joke, but its ok, Frothie and I are fighting the wither together.. in exchange for both nether stars.. I get a looting sword and an enderchest.. yipee
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 pm

So is this solved? amazed
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah it is solved. While Funky and Frothie are fighting the Wither, they died and lost their stuff. Since the Wither is loose between the village and the gold farm, they can't leave it there. They can't fight it ether since they don't have bows and potions, so I they called for help. Since I'm the only one on that has the right stuff for Wither fighting at the time, I answered their cry and came to them to help. I killed the Wither quickly and the problem was solved.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Oh.... Dont create withers so close to peoples stuff. Though mob griefing is off it still could take out farms and villages very quickly. Especially if someone tries to run from it and it follows them back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:39 pm

I think we should make a Wither fighting arena. Where we can fight Withers in an enclosed area.
Back to top Go down
Venombite123

Venombite123

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:55 am

Kirby4ever wrote:
I think we should make a Wither fighting arena. Where we can fight Withers in an enclosed area.
I agree with Kirbs.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:23 am

I normally just enclose the Wither in a small box to fight it... Or you could just make it in a cave if you want to fight it in an enclosed space?
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:30 am

could use sniper's punching arena's, just a though.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:10 am

You could fight it inside my birthday cake? lol. There are loads of enclosed structures you could fight it in if you really wanted?!
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:43 pm

EverSpine wrote:
No please, I don't want my arenas blown up by withers anxious 
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Infamous_sniper21 wrote:
EverSpine wrote:
No please, I don't want my arenas blown up by withers anxious 

Mob griefing is off so the wither dosent explode any structures.
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:56 pm

I was thinking of a very large area in a desert persevered for Wither fighting and away from area where people live and go to.
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 pm

Kirby4ever wrote:
I was thinking of a very large area in a desert persevered for Wither fighting and away from area where people live and go to.

A glass dome in the desert would be cool tongue
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:52 pm

MrMeowys wrote:
Kirby4ever wrote:

It does sound cool, but how big should the dome needs to be? I'm thinking about putting the arena at the dessert near the abandoned area.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:33 am

I still prefer the fun way. tongue
But is this solved yet or no? XD
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Kirby4ever wrote:
MrMeowys wrote:
Kirby4ever wrote:

It does sound cool, but how big should the dome needs to be? I'm thinking about putting the arena at the dessert near the abandoned area.
Maybe all the sand and sandstone should be cleared from a desert and then the arena could be made there, so it'll be in a wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: 3 Wither Skulls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1