NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:32 am

Hi all,

Anyone willing to trade a Beacon for my 3 Wither Skulls + whatever you think is a fair price to make up the difference?

I'd be willing to give you the skulls for you to summon and kill the wither, and then compensate you when you give me the Nether Star?

It's just I suck at Combat, so would really rather avoid having to fight the Wither! Facepalm
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:56 am

um your beacon you gave me I never used. Its in a chest in my store room if you want it?
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:08 am

bzkcarter wrote:
um your beacon you gave me I never used. Its in a chest in my store room if you want it?

I'm not desperate for a Beacon, but if there really isn't anything you can use it for I'll take it off your hands! Wink If you are near my place anytime soon, you can stick it somewhere?

The offer for the 3 skulls still stand though, I don't want to fight a Wither! lol. Unless you want them Carter? I know you love the Withers! Or do you have hundreds from building your Wither farm? Which is awesome by the way! It's where I got my skulls really quickly! cool
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:37 pm

If you need help fighting withers I would be glad to help cool
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:56 pm

Me and Nathan always wants to fight them! :D
Give us and we will fight!
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:17 pm

I don't need help fighting the Wither... I need someone to do it for me! Shy xD

Nathan 'helped' me kill one once... I say helped, but I died in about 5 seconds, leaving Nath to finish it off single handedly. I don't think I laid a single blow on the thing!

Well, I'll give you the skulls when I see you Lu, and maybe Infamous can team up with you to take it out! I'll compensate you whatever you think fair for the Star!
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:58 pm

you dont have to fight them you can just box it in and kill it. But I understand if you dont want it done that way. Especially if there are people that want to fight it. And yes Im sitting on over a stack.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:53 pm

just put build a tiny enclosed box,
summon wither close it and destroy the bottom block of the build and hit its legs xD
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
I don't need help fighting the Wither... I need someone to do it for me! Shy xD
That's what I said.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Maybe next time I'll put it in a box... Lu took care of it for me this time. Nath just dies... lol

But thanks to you both! Appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Dialgia136

Dialgia136

Humor : 420noscope360blazinit hue

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:42 am

For a second there I thought you wrote "Bacon" Wilum just spawn them underground and box it in simple and easy
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:45 am

Also make sure it's in water or when it explodes it'll destroy blocks within a huge radius of it. Although correct me if i''m wrong cuz i'm not 100% sure of that hhiiih
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:51 am

Infamous_sniper21 wrote:
Also make sure it's in water or when it explodes it'll destroy blocks within a huge radius of it. Although correct me if i''m wrong cuz i'm not 100% sure of that hhiiih

mob griefing is off, so it won't blow up blocks Razz
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:10 pm

Dialgia136 wrote:
For a second there I thought you wrote "Bacon" Wilum just spawn them underground and box it in simple and easy
What's the fun/challenge on that? Wink2
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:33 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
Dialgia136 wrote:
What's the fun/challenge on that? Wink2

lol, Bacon Beacon.

We are not all Pro's like you Lu! For some of us, well me... That's the only way I could ever take out a Wither! Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:49 pm

I am not that pro, all I do is get a protection/blast armor, a power V bow (which is not hard at all to get) and a simple enchanted sword.
All you need is to drink max 2-3 regeneration potions, until they lose their durabitly of course (the ones that last at least 2 minutes) and some full health potions, the ones you need.
It's why you should bring alot of potions, they matter alot. tongue
I ain't no pro, I just play Minecraft for 4 months. lol :D
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm a lover, not a fighter! Sweat Drop
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:02 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls! Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Beacon Offered: 3 Skulls!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1