NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Animal farm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mc_Ritchie

Mc_Ritchie

Humor : Belgians ain't funny

Animal farm Empty
PostSubject: Animal farm Animal farm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:28 pm

As I hate the noise animals make in game and refuse to turn off my sound. I thought Iit might be a good idea to make a big animal farm about 200 blocks away from the back of the village. So no one gets gets bothered by it.
I also noticed that a large group of cows & sheeps next to me decrease my fps. And as I'm running on terrible fps already I thought it might be a good idea to move out most of the animals from the town.
Not only I would benifit from this decision. I remember Kitty complaining about low fps too.

If it sounds like too much work or a bad idea, no problem. It was just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Tirien66

Tirien66

Humor : Dark, Irony

Animal farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal farm Animal farm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Might be a good idea to move a large farm out a bit from town, with a path leading to it. Heck even 100 blocks away would help. Also, to cut down on private animals so people dont have hundreds of them all over town?
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

Animal farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal farm Animal farm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Tirien66 wrote:
Might be a good idea to move a large farm out a bit from town, with a path leading to it. Heck even 100 blocks away would help. Also, to cut down on private animals so people dont have hundreds of them all over town?

Tons of animals butchered today, lag issue persists, I think it might be bukkit causing the trouble..
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

Animal farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal farm Animal farm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:54 pm

I was reafing on the forums recently that most servers limited the distance you can tavel away from spawn to 4k - 16k. As there further people travel out the more lag and corruption issues the server will experience.

I don't know if this is causing our recent problems, but it might be something to look into?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal farm Animal farm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal farm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1