NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Public Farm List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IronSilvervein

IronSilvervein

Humor : Dry

Public Farm List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a list of public farms and how to get to them.

Irons skeleton farm - Take my Nether portal to my house cut across my storage go thru my Transportation door. Take the minecart labeled Skelly farm and follow the signs.

Will's Iron Golem Farm - Go to the largest ring of the nether hub and enter will's portal, climb the tower, exit tower - take the rail and you arrive at the iron farm.

Gato's Iron Golem Farm - [12712 68 12590] - There is a portal to this one near Carter's Nether Prison - Ask Carter for the location of this portal :3

Enderman Farm - From the Nether and follow signs to The End. after "the Drop" go thru the portal, then jump down into the red and white hole. Take another long minecart ride to the End Farm. Take ladder down to the Enderman farm

Blaze Farm - From the Nether follow the signs to the blaze farm and use one of either farms at the end.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:53 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
2. Ask before using, because it's polite. Even if there is not any moderator online, you can ask anyone else, because they might know the person who was using it before.

That's a very good point! I always give a shout out when I'm going AFK at a farm. It's good to let others know what you are doing, not just for farms but in general! If we all have an idea what others are up to, it helps use play together better and co-operate!
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:37 pm

oh yay finally some rules :D
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Public Farm List - Page 2 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
MrsMeowys wrote:
2. Ask before using, because it's polite. Even if there is not any moderator online, you can ask anyone else, because they might know the person who was using it before.

That's a very good point! I always give a shout out when I'm going AFK at a farm. It's good to let others know what you are doing, not just for farms but in general! If we all have an idea what others are up to, it helps use play together better and co-operate!
Yep, that's also one of the matters of multiplayer. Smiley

I will add some images of the farm and make the first post more tidy. cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Owners of the public farms, may you please write a brief description of your farms.
Introduction, details, how to get there, afking spots, etc.
I will take care of images and stuff! Thanks :D
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:38 pm

COORDINATES : x:15315 y:65 z:11132 (Easier to go from village)

WAITING area : Go in the tall wooden structure, climb up the ladder, climb up another ladder above till you reach a sign saying "Waiting Area"

IRON collection : Further up from the waiting area

GOLD collection : It's down a stairs, you'll see gold pressure plates around.

NOTE : PLEASE throw the rotten flesh and or roses into the incinerator. TY

EDIT : Where are my manners Facepalm thanks Lu :D
Back to top Go down
Sgt IronNinja

Sgt IronNinja

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Dark, how about the pumpkin farm? While your collecting Iron & Gold it should be generating Pumpkins too, correct? Are those off limits?
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Sgt IronNinja wrote:
Dark, how about the pumpkin farm? While your collecting Iron & Gold it should be generating Pumpkins too, correct? Are those off limits?
it's not 100% "off limits"
I've reserved a chest full of pumpkins for Wilum's golem farm and a chest full for my personal use..
If there's anymore, feel free to take some, but please leave a sign saying that you did and how many you took
Back to top Go down
Sgt IronNinja

Sgt IronNinja

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:16 pm

darknesssins wrote:
Sgt IronNinja wrote:

it's not 100% "off limits"
I've reserved a chest full of pumpkins for Wilum's golem farm and a chest full for my personal use..
If there's anymore, feel free to take some, but please leave a sign saying that you did and how many you took

Cool Deal! Sounds reasonable enough.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:54 pm

the rest are off limits though (reed, pig, cow, chicken, paddy, infinite breeder, squid)
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Mob farms:
My colored sheep farm (will post details later)

Ironsilvervein Horse farm.

If anyone knows what else to add, let me know tongue
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:07 am

My horses are open to the community I am going to get the coords and everything 2morrow I am very tired right now
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:04 pm

I have no idea where the portal near my prison is to gatos farm. I dont think Ive ever been to gatos farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Farm List Public Farm List - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Farm List

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2