NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Mining Under town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:13 pm

I've hit a little snag with my under ground base. Seems two people have made branch mines right next to me... The next phase of my build has been halted, as one of these mines is right in my way... Evil or Very Mad

I think these 2 mines belong to Zed and Finnity? I'm not sure if these 2 still play?

Not sure what to do now... Can't really continue with my build until I conform whose mine it is, and try and agree if it is ok for me to extend...

And despite putting up signs, asking people not to build close to or towards my fort, and Mr and Mrs making a public mine, this seems like a constant problem for me whenever I'm ready to expand...

scratch
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Mining Under town Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Seriously??? I've been telling people to not do it!... God -.-
Look like the only way is doing a ban spree....
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Wilum1

Wilum1

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Na, don't ban people on my account... Maybe just check if it is those 2 and when they were last on? Not sure what else I can do really...
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:28 pm

ZedZeroZed last seen was 6 March.
Finnty last seen was today...

They are indeed still active. What should I do from now on then? >.<
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:39 pm

I don't know what to do now... It seems Finnity has the outline of a building next to the statue, with stairs running down into a mine that goes right next to my base. I think this is the mine I have broken into...

Zed has actually built a small room into my mountain just along from the entrance to my fort, with stairs going down to a mine next to it...

I'm open to suggestions? I've purposefully tried not to extend my base under the town, it stops where the road connects to my entrance, and I put the sign asking for no underground construction beyond that point.

Maybe I need to build a huge wall? Or just give up on the base? I really don't know.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:57 pm

I will warn them... and if they keep doing it, just ban...
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Id lay off on bans for stuff like this. Seems alittle bit of an over reaction. Just talk to them. I think they will understand. People are gonna forget rules or sometimes might not understand what you mean or might not have been told. Did they know not to build that close to your fort. I know alot of people do but if they wernt told or didnt see a sign (signs are easy to miss in mc) then it may just be an honest mistake.
As far as branch mines vs building projects. Building projects should always trump branch mines. I have had people build where I was going to build and such and it usually works out fine when I talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:00 pm

I was saying just in the case that people doesn't listen. But it's kinda "unpolite" to dig around places that were already been builded or mined without permission. When someone finds a place like that is just normal to ask someone if that place was taken or just stop mining until someone gives their permission to continue.
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:58 pm

It's a branch mine... just block it off.. amazed?
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Yeah, It's just he has a couple chests full of stuff in my way that I don't want to mess with. And I'm just not keen of people having tunnels directly to my secret base! lol
Back to top Go down
Tirien66

Tirien66

Humor : Dark, Irony

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Are we at least allowed to dig under our own homes, or can we not do that anymore?
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

Humor : ?

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Tirien66 wrote:
Are we at least allowed to dig under our own homes, or can we not do that anymore?
A basement is allowed, as long it is not too deep or too big. I believe. Just want to say that is not me, i have made my own mine like thousands of blocks away. In middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Tirien66 wrote:
Yes you are, read rules here [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Amos wrote:
Tirien66 wrote:
A basement is allowed, as long it is not too deep or too big. I believe. Just want to say that is not me, i have made my own mine like thousands of blocks away. In middle of nowhere.
There's a shared mine now, stopped each 500 blocks, so please go there Smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mining Under town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mining Under town Mining Under town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mining Under town

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1