NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

R.I.P.D. 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Right , there were few changes arround death games (R.I.P.D.) .
First , I rebuilt whole building :-P . It's in same place , located at X244 Y67 Z318 at spawn .

There are some changes in rules, so make sure you check it out while in server . Just to highlight one rule ; Every Diamond you get for killing or beeing killed must be put in designated chest . In end of each month , person with most kills gets 70% Diamonds, second most kills gets 20% and 3rd gets 10% . I made it that way to encourage more activity , becose now you have chance to get more Diamonds than before ;-)

Also , I added 1 set of gear to use with Jocker sword !

As mentioned in server , you can only use gear and potions provided by R.I.P.D. . Only exception are Golden Apples , you can use them too if you want (I'm not providing them though) .

Last thing for now .. do not kill any one while in Nether, End, near Lava or any fire source . Do not engage people that are AFK . There is no "safe" spots .
Any one that is not following rules will be removed from death games and it will be taken from him 10 Diamonds, even by force and Diamonds will be used as price by end of month .

Now for gear , it contains ; Diamond Helmet (Protection 3) , Iron Chestplate (Protection 3) , Iron Leggings (Protection 3) , Iron Boots (Protection 3 , Feather Falling 4) , Iron Sword (Sharpness 4, Fire Aspect 2) , Bow (Power 3) .
For Jocker sword (Diamond sword (Sharpness 5, Fire Aspect 2, Knockback 2)) , Diamond Boots (Feather Falling 4, Protection 3)

So, if you are participating, make sure you won't be surprised if killed while having weak gear . You are not forced to be in death games, you are in by your own will ;-)

Some pics....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Facepalm ... no fucking comment
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
FireChrist

FireChrist

Humor : Accepting prayers

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:11 am

MrMefiles wrote:
Ok .. I'm leaving it open, but still one more complain and I'm out of running death games .

That wasn't a complaint, only an ignorant prick who didn't knew his place.

I personally love the the end product of all the hard work you've put into this game and I hope to see it remains.
Back to top Go down
cmasanz

cmasanz

Humor : When there's a will there's a way :)

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:36 pm

OK Meflies knows i Joined the death games but this is to let everyone else know I am now playign death games so you better watch your back Smiley
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:24 pm

I think the amount of kills allowed per day should be increased to 3 I feel like 1 is to limiting, what if somebody has a 3 point lead chances are they are going to get more kills by the 3 you get 3 in 3 days, would be better and more competitive if you could catch somebody like that in 1 day, also I think the pay fee should be increased to 2 diamonds to the killers and 2 diamonds to the chest will make for a bigger reward at the end which will lead to more kills, and it will motivate people to kill more since its not just 1 diamond.
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:27 pm

kennymister333 wrote:

What others think of this ?
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:33 pm

I think one kill per day is enough. More than that would not allow players to just build and play peacefully at their base without getting attacked often.

I know this is death games and you have to be willing to do some pvp when you enter, but still, if we start battling each other so much, we might as well change the type of server tongue
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:06 am

You have 24 hour immunity so how would you not be able to build.
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:04 am

I did get attacked twice today, so I'm not sure if people are aware of that particular rule.
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:35 am

If you are killed you get 24 hour immunity. You entered a game which involves people coming after you, I mean if you are against that why join?
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:52 am

kennymister333 wrote:
If you are killed you get 24 hour immunity. You entered a game which involves people coming after you, I mean if you are against that why join?

I am not against that. I just enjoy being peaceful sometimes. If you and other people want more kills than that feel free to modify that rule, but I'm just saying that I am against it. Next time I don't wanna be bothered I'll just remove my armor.
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:10 am

If you read the rules, you would know about the don't bother me today sign rule.
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:11 am

I know about that rule and about the rule that states that if you don't wear any armor you are not playing.
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:47 am

First , I asked hundreds of times for suggestions for rules to make it playable for all . I got mabe 2 suggestions, that was it .

Second , I can make it so there can be 2 kills allowed per day (ofc. person who is already dead still have immunity for next 24 hours) , but ONLY if ALL participants wants that, I'm not changing it if only 1 person wants that .

Third , There can be "rule" about paying more Diamonds per kill, let's say 2 diamonds each to killer and into building for regular or 3 each for Joker gear . But it will be changed ONLY if most of participants agree with it !

Forth , as I said, one more complain about anything and I'm tearing that thing down .

So, what you all think about nr. 2 and 3 ?
Back to top Go down
Lordagaton

Lordagaton

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 am

I am fine with the game as it is but since people bring up new suggestions I might as well respond to them.

As a standard make it only 1 kill per day, otherwise you can get many kills in one day preventing others from killing cause of the 24hour immunity. Technically it could mean everyone is immune for a short period of time tongue

And keep the current payment. 1 for standard kill, 2 for joker kill.
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:19 am

Agree with Adam! Smiley

I personally thought the rules had been decided, considering what we have now is really awesome!
Mefiles, sometimes you have to realize, the rules, the payments, the game, is great the way it is, everytime I log on, and there's more than 3 people online, I am scared, I had to make a fire aspect sharp 5 sword especially for the time I get hunted again tongue
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:23 am

guess I am a fan of high risk high reward
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:09 pm

I would suggest that after you kill someone, you have to put the name of the person who has immunity for 24 hours so so everyone knows what person had already been killed.

It's also annoying to get into RIPD and see a name of someone who's inactive/don't play very much. And they're not on.
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:37 pm

OhOhLau wrote:
Agree with Adam! Smiley

Kenny, sometimes you have to realize, ... ... tongue

Fixed ;-)

°° Only 1 person has those suggestions and I wanna hear from others what they think about it .
°° Kirby, that's why you write name of person who is killed in book . If we start to remove swords there would be chance that people forget to return them back and even worse there will be only few swords left in chest so same people will be over and over again . Also, not all people play in same timezone .

As I have writen in book, I am one of people that any one can hunt multiple times and if any one else wants can "join" me in that . But as any one else I can hunt only 1 person per day . If you read rules you would see it ... sadly not many people read even a sign, yet anything else :-P
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:58 pm

I agree with what Adam and Aiden said. The rules were decided some time ago and everyone agreed on them. We're not changing them just for you Kenny.

And also, Mefiles, you did a great job with this game and I'm sure everybody agrees that it is just fine the way it is now!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Why are you guys being so harsh to kenny? tongue

I completely agree with the 3 kill each 24 hours, 1 time is way too limiting as he said...

And with the 24 hour immunity is just perfect if you want to be safe!

If you want to be building peacefully, do not join R.I.P.D., as simple as that Smiley
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:51 pm

1st of all no need to be an ass @firechrist, I was told by Mefiles to post the suggestion here and I was in death games way before you joined the damn server, I left because I was doing a project and wasn't as active I became more active so I rejoined, that being said I never said it had to be 3 kills. 2 kills would be fine aswell 1 is just to limiting... No need to react the way you did firechrist I don't know what the fuck I ever did to you, but don't have an attitude with me we can get along or we can fight its up to you.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:03 am

You are right Kenny, I was rude to you for no reason at all. I'm pretty stressed out these days for personal reasons, but that doesn't explain my behavior towards you.

I am apologizing with all my honesty and promise to not create fights like these ever again.

I would also like to be removed from the death games when that would be possible, I've realized it's not my style and I'd rather not bother you guys with my whining Smiley
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 4:30 am

Its all good you don't have to remove yourself though.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:41 am

do not worry about that chris, i also do the same and you guys know it tongue

i hope that your problems solve soon! best wishes
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:24 am

[quote="MrMefiles"]
OhOhLau wrote:
Agree with Adam! Smiley

Kenny, sometimes you have to realize, ... ... tongue

Fixed ;-)

No no, I definitely meant you Mefiles tongue

Kenny is my third love! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down