NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Nether hub Design Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frothie

Frothie

Humor : Myself

Nether hub Design Idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nether hub Design Idea Nether hub Design Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi, Lu wanted me to post this on the forums so i can show off what i have built. so here are some pictures of the nether hub i have been building for the past 3-4 days
[img][Only admins are allowed to see this image][/img]

hope you like it so far Smiley
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: Nether hub Design Idea Nether hub Design Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:04 pm

I was looking for it Mefiles, didnt realise it was so close to normal hub tongue
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Nether hub Design Idea Nether hub Design Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:13 am

So, who's design is gonna be used for new Hub ... any ideas ?
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Nether hub Design Idea Nether hub Design Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:54 pm

I haven't uploaded mine yet.
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Nether hub Design Idea Nether hub Design Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:26 am

Since I couldn't edit my last post, I'll show you the pictures of my Hub design. The pictures are taken while me and Spine were testing the cart return system for the new End track to the stronghold to the End.

Outside:

The hub shown here is built to look the same on the two halves on the sides. What goes on at the right side, is the same on the left. The front and back aren't the same shape and pattern.

First floor:

The pattern is the same for all three floors. The second and third floor share the same blocks.

Second floor (AKA community floor):

There's in fact 8 community chests there, it should be plenty for a long time. If we ever need to place more community chests, we can put them along the walls of the second floor. Tunnels that leads to farms, events, and other villages also go to the second floor. Tunnels to player bases go on the first and third floor. Tunnels going up should go on the third floor and tunnels going down go to the first floor to avoid tunnels twisting around each other, taking up space for new and future tunnels. If a tunnel is going in one direction to where your new portal in the Nether is, fork it off from the side and make sure it matches the tunnel. It's best to ask before punching a hole to the tunnel. The horse friendly tunnels should be at least 2 blocks wide and 3 blocks high with some space for ether/both cart tracks and the ice tunnel.

Third floor:

We can always make the tree bigger if we ever wanted too.The hub took a few days to make since there's ether blocks that needed to be changed and thinking how the hub would look. Thanks for Venom to helping making the floors, walls, and roof. Thanks for Files for making the Nether tree and the horse friendly tunnels.
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: Nether hub Design Idea Nether hub Design Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:40 pm

I like the look of the second floor the most Kirby!

What texture pack is that also?
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Nether hub Design Idea Nether hub Design Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:47 am

MrMeowys wrote:
I like the look of the second floor the most Kirby!

What texture pack is that also?
I used the Soartext Fanver texture pack when I was taking the pictures. [Only admins are allowed to see this link] The down side is that the grass colors don't change on what biome it's in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nether hub Design Idea Nether hub Design Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nether hub Design Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2