NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

UHC August 24th: story topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

UHC August 24th: story topic Empty
PostSubject: UHC August 24th: story topic UHC August 24th: story topic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Post your story of the UHC match on August 24th:

I had a great time for my first UHC match. Thanks for letting me join in Smiley 

Here's my experience of this UHC: After awhile we finally go organized and decided that I would be on Lu and Nathan's team. At first we had lots of trouble getting food, but after some exploring (and me derping/lagging off a cliff and losing 1.5 hearts) we found some chickens and set up base there. We farmed the chickens and dug down to diamond level. We set up our farms down there and I was branch mining for a long time and found a lot of gold, iron, and coal, but only like 10 diamonds. Before I started branch mining Nathan went exploring for cows and found only enough to get a book, but he went mining and found tons of gold and some more diamonds, but on his way back Kirby found him and she was really scaring Nathan, but he got away. Eventually we got geared up with half diamond and half iron armor, sharpness 1diamond swords, and power 2-3 bows and went off to fight Kirby, Mefiles, and Venom since they were the only team left. They caught us off guard from some mountains, but eventually across 2 mountains we're firing arrows at each other. Although I decided to flank around behind them and I got behind them and shot some arrows, but I was spotted so I backed off. Then Mefiles accidently killed Venom, but Nathan died. Although Lu said they were at low health, so I ran up behind them and spotted Mefiles running away, so I ran to him and killed him in one hit. I went back up to where Mefiles, Kirby and, Venom were shooting Lu from and Kirby came and looked at me, but I think she thought I was Mefiles and turned and started shooting at Lu so I walk up to her and killed her in one hit.

That was an awesome UHC match. Thx Lu and Nathan for having me on your team :D
Back to top Go down
Venombite123

Venombite123

PostSubject: Re: UHC August 24th: story topic UHC August 24th: story topic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:35 pm

So me, mefiles and kirby were a team. At first when we started I was having trouble trying to talk because im new to team speak then we got it going and we started uhc. Right after we spawned I immediatly saw another team (I dont think that was on purpose) so we went into the mountains. We all made basic tools so that wasnt a problem but we had the hardest time finding food. We all went to strip mine in different directions I accidently hit kirby twice because she got in my way when I was hitting. After all that we got 3 golden apples mefiles ate one and kirby ate 2. I dindt take any damage until we left for spawn and a slime got me. We saw usernames team on our way to spawn and picked them of to leave funk who hid behind a tree. It was getting dark so we went back to our place. THen we left for spawn again and funk saw up and fell into a ravine. Then we went to spawn where we ate our last pieces of steak. Then it began.... the battle of the best I died from getting shot from mefiles feeling betrayed I stayed at spawn tongue
Back to top Go down
Letharg

Letharg

PostSubject: Re: UHC August 24th: story topic UHC August 24th: story topic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:53 pm

great stories guys nice
Back to top Go down
FunkehMelon

FunkehMelon

Humor : Beary bad and unbearable bear jokes =D

PostSubject: Re: UHC August 24th: story topic UHC August 24th: story topic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:14 pm

I think Kenny or Username can post our story, most of the time I was being shouted at :/
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: UHC August 24th: story topic UHC August 24th: story topic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:19 pm

FunkehMelon wrote:
I think Kenny or Username can post our story, most of the time I was being shouted at :/
Why were you being shouted at?
Back to top Go down
FunkehMelon

FunkehMelon

Humor : Beary bad and unbearable bear jokes =D

PostSubject: Re: UHC August 24th: story topic UHC August 24th: story topic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:22 pm

A few mistakes I made, I do admit I deserve a few. The first time was when User and Kenny told me to hurry up because they were going to go mine and I saw an apple in the distance, I followed their orders and decided to leave it (it was a 50-60 block walk) ... also they said I had to go mine for gold and I got shot by two skeletons, they said to strip mine, but I had seen some gold. I guess I deserved it though.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : UHC August 24th: story topic Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: UHC August 24th: story topic UHC August 24th: story topic I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 am

Thank you for joining our team! It was really really nice :D
Everyone did pretty well Smiley
And don't worry funkeh, next time I am sure you will do much better since you learned with those mistakes Smiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UHC August 24th: story topic UHC August 24th: story topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UHC August 24th: story topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1