NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Massive Players Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Massive Players Report - Page 2 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

Massive Players Report - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Massive Players Report Massive Players Report - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am here to do what Carter was suppose to, report who messed with his own stuff to the community.
I am here to report the following players: Multicalibrator, stumperd, boernick, xTyze, TLGGh0st, Synph99, Mc_Erik, Username720, IronSilvervein, danmc1 even Venombite123.

Screenshots and explanation:

All starts in his office, where I saw alot of people went inside it when they were not suppose to. But that's not much of a major issue, as long as they do not touch anything.
But unfortunately, it's not the case.
MultiCalibrator, xTyze messing with stuff in bzkcarter office: (click the titles)

People going inside bzkcarter office:
MultiCalibrator and xTyze messing around with his stuff:
xTyze removed a lead from this chest, stumperd removed a glowstone dust:
MultiCalibrator stole a book:

I know you guys didn't do a major griefing, but I am pretty sure not any of you would like people to come inside your own offices, look at your stuff and mess around with it. Right?

Unfortunately it's not over here.
People has also been taking stuff from the End Storage: (click the titles)
MultiCalibrator stealing stuff from the admins (Synph99 had permission that time):
MultiCalibrator stealing a diamond here:
MultiCalibrator stealing sticks, TLGGh0st stealing a book and we can't make sure it's the same one unfortunately:
TLGGh0st taking stuff with no permission, xTyze had permission to take since this player doesn't play anymore, but TLGGh0st didn't know that:
TLGGh0st messing with Infamour_snipr chest:
TLGGh0st and MultiCalibrator stealing books:
Mc_Erik stealing from IronSilvervein chest:
MultiCalibrator stealing a book here, xTyze had permission:
MultiCalibrator stealing books from Mallet's chest:
MultiCalibrator stealing books from BigWill2550's chest:
TLGGh0st messing with kirby's stuff... why even look here?:
TLGGh0st stealing alot of EverSpine's stuff:

This is a really annoying thing even to the admins :/ why are we even paying for a community that griefs like this? This is what is making me really demotivating to keep here.

Now let's go to the Iron Farm that you were not suppose to touch.
KEEP OUT:
Well I pretty much understand that this part probably took curiosity of our members and the sign is pretty much easy to bypass, since there's not even a blocking door or something, and the sign is on the ground.

I don't blame anyone, but if Carter didn't want anyone to touch his iron farm, he would have specify it better than just a sign in the ground.

Let's start who took the iron and how much: (click the titles)
Mr_Meowys - 440, Synph99 - 64:
boernick - 1196, IronSilvervein - 64(but probably they had permission):
xTyze - 195, Mr_Meowys - 4:
Cluedoe - 320, Mr_Meowys - 960:
xTyze - 1532, stumperd - 180, Synph99 - 726:
Username720 - 442, Synph99 - 33, danmc1 - 42:
xTyze - 27, Mr_Meowys - 680:
Mr_Meowys - 794, Cluedoe - 192:
Synph99 - 294, Venombite123 - 329:
xTyze - 484:
Mr_Meowys - 1657:

The reason amins took so much Iron was because the chests were getting full... not because we were gonna use it for sure. We don't need iron since we got a full double chest full of blocks.

Now I understand Carter got mad over this, but this were an issue that was gonna be easily solved by us if you didn't keep everything to yourself. If you spoke with us and asked us to solve it, sure. But you told us nothing carter(assuming he will even read this). All you had to do was telling which people were stealing, we would have give the iron back and speak with them to not do it again. Easy to solve. No need to spawn Withers everywhere and blow your own stuff...

Now I assume the reason many people took so much Iron was because they didn't understand the "under-construction, keep out", because people would assume to keep out since it's under-construction, not to keep out of the Iron. Honesly, Carter should have be way more clear about this.

I pretty muchd doubt people "stole" on prupose, since they must have though they deserved the iron since they stand in the farm for it. Because honestly, who does an iron farm for himself and let people get the iron for the owner?

I normally would take the taken iron from the people who took it for his owner, but now that Carter quit I think there's no point? Oh well...
---

Now about the people who stole stuff from the End Farm chests and his office... I guess I will have to do something about it, I will do what the community will tell me to do, because seriously saying "I was a douche" wasn't excuse enough for the stolen items.
Since we already banned Multi and he got unbanned for some reason, but I agree that he should be banned longer, even though he gave the books back (I think not all of them though).
This is a server based on truth, you guys cannot simply do stuff like this.

What everyone thinks about this now?

Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org

AuthorMessage
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Massive Players Report Massive Players Report - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:27 pm

And you are still going on that? I had to go sleep, because opposite of you I have to go work.
Back to top Go down
stumperd

stumperd

PostSubject: Re: Massive Players Report Massive Players Report - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:33 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
And you are still going on that? I had to go sleep, because opposite of you I have to go work.
Yea because it was funny xD And I work 24 hours a week Razz
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Massive Players Report Massive Players Report - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:34 pm

I work 65, beat that.
And nope, wasn't funny. If you don't stop I won't let you join any more events again if you are acting like an immature brat.
Back to top Go down
stumperd

stumperd

PostSubject: Re: Massive Players Report Massive Players Report - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:38 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
I work 65, beat that.
And nope, wasn't funny. If you don't stop I won't let you join any more events again if you are acting like an immature brat.
Wtf 65 hours do you even sleep Razz?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Massive Players Report Massive Players Report - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:42 pm

Yea, 6~7 hours per night.
Back to top Go down
stumperd

stumperd

PostSubject: Re: Massive Players Report Massive Players Report - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
Yea, 6~7 hours per night.
So you stand still 65 hours a week Surprised? I heard you studied graphic design or something why don't you search a job related to that?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Massive Players Report Massive Players Report - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Because at my country, at least 80% of people who were at my kind of course, are unemployed right now.
Back to top Go down
stumperd

stumperd

PostSubject: Re: Massive Players Report Massive Players Report - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:08 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
Because at my country, at least 80% of people who were at my kind of course, are unemployed right now.
oh that sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Players Report Massive Players Report - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive Players Report

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: Rubbish :: NamelessCraft 1.0 :: SUPPORT-