NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Possible New City Location

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Humanizer13

Humanizer13

Possible New City Location Empty
PostSubject: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 am

This is the desert that Everspine found on dynmap for the possible new location of our post apocalyptic themed city... Please post below if you plan on building somthing, and an idea of what you might build, underneath the photos are some possible ideas i had, remember that this is all community based so if you have an idea or would like to build somthing please speak out
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I think that possible we could build a kind of community center, or maybe like a hospital in the lower part of the valley, people could build their houses ontop of the mountains (kind of like lookouts) or inside the mountains (like safe havens) People could also build kind of 'community things' like maybe a old rundown library, old shops etc etc etc. Remember that post apocalyptic builds (in my mind) kind of have the rundown, or heavily fortified look to them... if you have thoughts or suggestions please let me know... if you would like to go look at the spot for yourself the coords are at x 18150, z 11330.
If every thing goes as planned we will start building maybe monday... I would really like to have the communtiy rally around this project and think that it would be a fun thing for the server to get together and do... Please voice your opinions below Smiley
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 am

It sounds like a really good place to start a new village, and I like the valley. I don't know what official village theme will be though.
Back to top Go down
Humanizer13

Humanizer13

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:51 am

Kirby4ever wrote:
It sounds like a really good place to start a new village, and I like the valley. I don't know what official village theme will be though.

Looking at what some people were saying on the other thread a few were excited about trying post apocalyptic (old and run down, like after an 'apocalypse') and then a few other people mentioned somthing else, like modern and a few other things, what were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:25 am

hmm could try making a fallout vault in that valley.
Back to top Go down
Teytoteyto

Teytoteyto

Humor : Glad to be back

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 am

I love the location, and the vault idea is great !
Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/en/soldier/Teytoteyto/stats
Humanizer13

Humanizer13

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Well in that case we might start building on it monday, im taking a trip this weekend and that would also give people a chance to kind of wrap up the project they are on (except everspine lol)
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:09 pm

I would like to build a giant ufo come to abduct and probe your cows
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Something like "We are Borg, you will be assimilated" . That's awesome idea carter :D
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Lol Carter.
Back to top Go down
Humanizer13

Humanizer13

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Also in the water beside the big hill system perhaps we could build like an overran ship?
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:25 pm

If some one watched any videos from Keralis and Shiftmaster of inspiration , in one of videos they show really cool steampunk-like city in desert , and guy that build it have build some kind of wrecked ship stuck in sand and built house on it . That looked awesome Smiley 
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Humanizer13 wrote:
Well in that case we might start building on it monday, im taking a trip this weekend and that would also give people a chance to kind of wrap up the project they are on (except everspine lol)
 there is no end to my project but i am coming up to needing a break.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Possible New City Location Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:53 am

I would like to see a few examples of "apocalyptic" style because I have no idea what that is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Humanizer13

Humanizer13

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:24 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
I would like to see a few examples of "apocalyptic" style because I have no idea what that is.
Honestly that kind of the reason i picked it, because i thought it would be cool to see how everyone interprets apocalyptic... The way i see it is like old buildings that have been worn down or overran and have been remade just to try to hold mobs out, or maybe Like a fortified structure were people can go to escape from whatever might be chasing them
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Humanizer13 wrote:
MrsMeowys wrote:
Honestly that kind of the reason i picked it, because i thought it would be cool to see how everyone interprets apocalyptic... The way i see it is like old buildings that have been worn down or overran and have been remade just to try to hold mobs out, or maybe Like a fortified structure were people can go to escape from whatever might be chasing them
I think she means to post pictures of a post apocalyptic style city od building.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Kirby4ever wrote:
Humanizer13 wrote:
MrsMeowys wrote:
I think she means to post pictures of a post apocalyptic style city od building.
He actually explained! tongue

I would make a house and TNT it lol
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Would the TNT damage the other houses? TNT can fly when they get blasted away.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:57 pm

1 tnt doesnt hurt
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:42 pm

That's true.
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:55 pm

I can build castle in ruins ? Btw , there is no creativity in TNT Shihihi 
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 pm

MrMefiles wrote:
I can build castle in ruins ? Btw , there is no creativity in TNT  Shihihi 
Wink 
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:36 pm

I think I'll make a house out of cobble. moss stone, and moss stone bricks I have, and then sand and wood to make it a restored ruined house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible New City Location Possible New City Location I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible New City Location

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1