NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Does anyone knows who's island belongs to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Around a week ago, a new member came to the server, ran to the island not too far from the actual spawn and started settling there. Last night I was looking at the area with the map and noticed a wall around the island. I started wondering who it belongs to and what's up with the wall. I changed the map view and saw that the wall is around 10 blocks high, looking like he's trying to protect himself from griefers. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I wanted to go there and check it out myself, but it's a long walk from BZ's Greek place. Since the wall is there, I don't want to punch a hole to get in cause he might come back and be unhappy about it. Can someone go over there and check it out?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:08 pm

It's h0micid3's.
There's a stronghold down there, so you can visit whenever you want, as long as you fix the wall. Smiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Okay, thanks for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:19 pm

now isn't that interesting didn't know we had a walled island.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:49 pm

that was a jungle island. before he cleared it.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:34 am

which is hell lota work >.>
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:34 am

Wow, that's a lot of work, clearing the jungle and building that wall. Has he really left no way to get in?
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:59 am

when I saw it on the dynmap I was like omg, that's crazy hell lot of work
What I didn't know was that it used to be a jungle, made it more extreme lol
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:07 am

Yeah, I'm sure I heard him say he is planning on turning the entire island into a fortress!? Can't wait to see that!

I'm sure he wont mind some visitors. If there is really no way in though, I'd pillar up the side of the way, or Ender Pearl over it rather than breaking anything...
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:54 am

ender pearl is the best way to go :D
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:04 am

You got exams today Sam? If so, good luck!
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:31 am

I finished my paper for today Smiley
Thanks though ^^
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:32 am

Ohhh thought it was today! How do you think you did! Do you have many more exams to do?
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:37 am

My time now is 4.37pm already lol Razz
I have exactly one month of examination
I finish at 10th June, plus it's going off topic now xD
Reckon we continue this conversation in Random Spam?
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:46 am

darknesssins wrote:
it's going off topic now xD

sorry, my fault!

So, that island... Really something, huh? lol

From what he was saying, he is incorperating the Stronghold undler the island into his base! I've always thought it would be cool to make a base in a Stronghold, repairing and improving it.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:01 am

Wilum1 wrote:
Wow, that's a lot of work, clearing the jungle and building that wall. Has he really left no way to get in?
I helped him clear like more than half of the island! closedeyes

And hm, he said he was getting rid of the stronghold to make his fortress, so you should tell him to not! :D
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:14 am

I helped him clear like more than half of the island! closedeyes

And hm, he said he was getting rid of the stronghold to make his fortress, so you should tell him to not! :D[/quote]

If he really wants to get rid of it he can. I don't paln to make a Stronghold base on the server, I'm happy with my fort! We still have to 3rd Stronghold that hasn't been found yet? Maybe we should protect that?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:05 pm

LOl sure ! Razz
But I suspect that the other stronghold is in those unloaded chunks, if it is, it would be amazing to wait until 1.6 to load it, since they will change the loots and stuff! :D
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:34 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
LOl sure ! Razz
But I suspect that the other stronghold is in those unloaded chunks, if it is, it would be amazing to wait until 1.6 to load it, since they will change the loots and stuff! :D

Oh yes! Names tags and horse armor? Will be hard for us to get those otherwise!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:39 pm

I will go take a check in singleplayer mode. Cool
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:41 pm

I'm quite excited for the horsies excited
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:01 pm

If you want to see a cool way a base was made at a stronghold watch Biffa2001 's Hermitcraft let's play. He makes his base a giant bowl in an ocean with the end portal at the center. Smiley
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:24 am

ohh sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:32 am

Surprised That's a lot of clearing to do >.>
Back to top Go down
h0micid3

h0micid3

Humor : Deepest dark.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Jup, that is my island :D And currently, there is no way through the wall [yet], because I don't quite know where to put the dock. So to get in, knock through and close it off again. I would welcome any and all donations of bricks btw :D

As for the stronghold, it is kind of a derpy one because a mineshaft grew into it, so it will need a fair amount of work done as well. The surface comes first though :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? Does anyone knows who's island belongs to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone knows who's island belongs to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1