NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
finnty

finnty

Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Empty
PostSubject: Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 am

I was walking around until a zombie horde came along and scared the living crap out of me. I figured out it was from the village, and they were EVERYWHERE. Then, it seemed that someone was spawning creepers right in from of me. One blew up, and I was at 3 hearts. I left the server and came on here to find out what the hell was going on. Please someone explain what is happening.
EDIT: I believe it was carter. Yes, right after you telling me not to mess with anything I go in your storage room, BUT I did not touch ANYTHING. Not a single finger was lain on the items or building. If this was you, it was kind of uncalled for.

Last edited by finnty on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I've found out further information concerning the post.)
Back to top Go down
finnty

finnty

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:52 am

Never mind, I figured it out. Lock this or remove it if you want.
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 am

Well one time there was a chicken with kaos's name above it so somebody spawned it in.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:46 am

If there is a sign saying keep out, I think it's generally a good idea to... KEEP OUT!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:29 am

Wilum1 wrote:
If there is a sign saying keep out, I think it's generally a good idea to... KEEP OUT!
Pretty much this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 am

Infamous_sniper21 wrote:
Well one time there was a chicken with kaos's name above it so somebody spawned it in.

Sometimes mods make named mobs, but that is just a bit of harmless fun!

On a random note... If you put monster eggs in a dispencer, does it shoot out monsters..? humpf
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 am

It'll shoot the eggs and the eggs will spawn the mobs
So I guess yeah, it shoots monsters lol
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:45 am

darknesssins wrote:
It'll shoot the eggs and the eggs will spawn the mobs
So I guess yeah, it shoots monsters lol

lol, that sounds fun for an Adventure map !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone Spawning Monsters in Creative?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: Rubbish :: NamelessCraft 1.0 :: SUPPORT-