NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Dragon Slaugther!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Best Week Day
6th -Friday
Dragon Slaugther! I_vote_lcap67%Dragon Slaugther! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
7th - Saturday
Dragon Slaugther! I_vote_lcap33%Dragon Slaugther! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
8th - Sunday
Dragon Slaugther! I_vote_lcap0%Dragon Slaugther! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Dragon Slaugther! Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:08 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Sorry for the Ender Dragon killing delay topic! I was also taking a break and stuff!

But it's time for him to DIE! Twisted Evil

I added a poll for which day it's better for us to kill it Smiley I want everyone to participate in it!

And we can do the usual UHC after bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
FireChrist

FireChrist

Humor : Accepting prayers

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:37 pm

As per usual, I won't be able to play with you guys during the weekend and that's why I voted for Friday tongue
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:47 pm

I voted Friday, so that Fire can actually join us for a community event, especially this one, and the UHC afterwards, that'd be awesome! :D
Back to top Go down
Inge

Inge

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:04 pm

I am able to join the hunt/slaughter :D
And friday sounds fine to me.
Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Wohooo! I will record then tongue
Back to top Go down
Inwe_Telrunya

Inwe_Telrunya

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:20 pm

I can't be there on Friday, I have another gig with my band Sad Both weekend days would be fine for me, but if most people can join on Friday, I'll just have to watch the video afterwards Wink
Back to top Go down
jugglingeek

jugglingeek

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:09 pm

Hey guys, Unfortunately I'm away all weekend at my in-laws and will miss the fight sadly. Also bumping this thread as it's dropped off the front page
Back to top Go down
cmasanz

cmasanz

Humor : When there's a will there's a way :)

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:04 pm

COUNT ME IN YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:35 pm

I can make it Friday 9pm.

But are we moving the UHC to Friday instead of Saturday then? O.o
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:13 pm

KiLlerWiLd wrote:
I can make it Friday 9pm.

But are we moving the UHC to Friday instead of Saturday then? O.o

UHC will still be on Saturday, just means we can have an eventful weekend Wink
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:41 pm

Okay, good Smiley
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Seeing as this is happening tonight! :D

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Inwe_Telrunya

Inwe_Telrunya

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:23 pm

I really wish I could be there... Have fun, you guys!
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:31 pm

I might have a problem...I've never really calculated timezones before but the last time I did, for some reason I remembered the events were at 5PM GMT...That way those were in the afternoon for my part.

Thing is, I was indeed free for this whole afternoon but my evening is booked up Hmm I suppose it's too late to ask for an earlier game? Sad I sincerely apologize about that, I should have checked at the start of the week to prevent you guys from moving the events from Saturday...
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:03 pm

Make some firework in my name :-P

I'm still working out on how to install damn windows on this pc -.-
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Oh man, you've been taking a while to get windows on there :/ Hope you can get it working sooner than later man :D
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:38 pm

It will be in roughly 4 hours tongue I forgot it was today xD
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Tell me -.- my dad thinks pc wont work becose its broken ... But how to explain old senile man what it needs to work properly :-/
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:39 pm

We could always move this along so Mefiles and Chris can come? shrugs
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 6:56 pm

MrMeowys wrote:

We could do, but, this is our old problem, which is not sticking to arranged events, we can, but I'd personally prefer that we stick to the arrangement, up to everyone else though, plus, I thought Jesus Christ was able to come tonight!? tongue
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Dont wait for me , there is plenty of oportunities in other events for me to be in ;-)
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:04 pm

Allright I will come back in an hour and few and see if people are online tongue
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:11 pm

I'm having food atm, we'll see, i've been on all day, and only seen cadibe online tongue

On this occassion, if there's not many online for it, we may need to arrange it for some other time :D
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:11 pm

OhOhLau wrote:
MrMeowys wrote:

We could do, but, this is our old problem, which is not sticking to arranged events, we can, but I'd personally prefer that we stick to the arrangement, up to everyone else though, plus, I thought Jesus Christ was able to come tonight!? tongue

As I mentioned, I was free this afternoon (EST) but not tonight Sad You people can get on with it if you get enough members though! If we postpone it, I can't even promise I could participate since I work on weekends Sad
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Looks to me like this will have to be rearranged, maybe tomorrow, or next week sometime?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Slaugther! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Slaugther! Dragon Slaugther! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Slaugther!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next