NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 9:08 am

First topic message reminder :

These rules will apply November 1st 2014 !

((Death Games = R.I.P.D.))

* If you see some ones name in chest, and that person is online, you can leave all your stuff in side Death Games building (there is dedicated chest for it) and gear up with respective gear .

* In case there is "Joker" within names, you can gear up "Joker" gear and hunt for any person who is online and is participating in Death Games .

°° When you hunt, you MUST be geared up ALL TIME !
- You can only use potions provided by Death Games !
- You can use "Notch Apple" or regular Golden Apple if you wish so (Death Games are not providing them)

°° You CAN NOT ...
- Hunt people with only 1 peace of armor or without any armor
- Hunt people that are stated they are "afk"
(if you don't wana be hunted, you MUST put sign in side Death Games buildin AND in front of your portal in nether/overworld that says you don't wana be bothered)
- Hunt in Nether and End
- Kill people near any source of lava or fire !

- If you see some ones name and that person enters Death Games building, you can ask him for duel even if that person clear his/her name from chest (all calculates as normal duel with payment) . If person declines to fight you that person needs to pay 5 Iron into Death Games payment chest ! All Iron collected that way will be used for repairing or making new gear for Death Games !

- If you hunt some one, and that person "strips" into only 1 peace of armor in front of you, you can still go after him/her !

°° You can hunt multiple times per day !

°° You can challenge some one to duel if you see his/her name in chest into duel, you both need to agree how and where to fight . You can even use one of Paintball Arenas .

* Once you killed some one as hunter ...
- That person pays 1 Diamond into Death Games building in side Payment chest
- That person has immunity untill next date in month !
- If you used Joker gear, that person pays 2 Diamonds into Death Games building in side Payment chest !
- Write name of killed person and date you killed that person in respective book located in side R.I.P.D.
- If multiple people hunt 1 person, only one who killed it writes kill in book !

* If you failed to kill some one as hunter ...
- You must pay 1 Diamond into Death Games building in side Payment chest AND pay 1 Diamond to person who you hunted !
- If you used Joker gear, you must pay 2 Diamonds into Death Games building in side Payment chest AND pay 2 Diamonds to person who you hunted !

Side rules, IMPORTANT !

* Do NOT afk in side Death Games building !
* Do NOT press "cycle" button to clear your name more than once per 24 hours !
* Always weare R.I.P.D. armor when you hunt !

* You can not participate in Death Games if you use any kind of special armor (like UHC armor)

**** In end of each month, all Diamonds collected from kills will be split within top 3 players with most kills : 1st place 70% 2nd place 20% and 3rd place 10%

Punishments

- If you hunted someone without having Death Games armor on you ; 10 Diamonds
- If you press cycle button more than once within 24 hours (except you cleared name of person you killed) ; 10 Diamonds + expelled from Death Games untill next month
- If you "afk" in side R.I.P.D. ; 10 Diamonds
- If you used any kind of modified armor (like UHC) ; 10 Diamonds per armor you used
- If you kill some one or use R.I.P.D. gear within Lava, Fire, Nether, End OR if you use it for personal use ; 64 Diamonds + expelled from Death Games ... period .
- If you fail few of those or any rule more than once ; 128 Diamonds + expelled from Death Games ... period .

°° DO NOT
- loose R.I.P.D. armor !

°° YOU MUST
- If armor is close to brake, repair it !!!

°° I am not responcible for any incident you couse .
I am not changing rules specialy for certain people or making rules suited to them .
Payment will not change, it stays as its writen abowe .
Rules apply November 1st 2014.

°°°° Joker gear will be changed ! I will post new stats of it within 24 hours
°°°° Make sure you read all these rules !

I know I'm missing few more things, I will post them soon .

!!!NEW JOKER GEAR!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Contains : Joker Diamond boots (feather falling IV , Protection IV) Joker Diamond leggings (protection IV) , Joker Diamond chestplate (protection IV) and Joker leather helmet (pink) .

Last edited by MrMefiles on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:34 pm

You still had R.I.P.D. armor on ? ... So that would mean as you were hunting some one and kenny could not go after you untill you returned that armor to its respective place .

"Kill" or what ever kenny wanted to write is not valid and can not be valid .. First, from kenny that would be wasting of R.I.P.D. gear and second, there was at least 3 more people online at time that were in death games . It was hard to make all that armor, specially Joker armor .

It's not writen, but don't hunt some one who is just about to return R.I.P.D. gear .

It would be writen if I had more suggestions for rules .. sadly, no one really put much interest in giving me suggestions (except few people .. some of wich don't even play this)
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:33 pm

It shouldn't be written, it should be obvious, most of the things to do with R.I.P.D is common sense, I watched an old Mindcrack server episode the other day and they were playing death games, and there was no arguing, no 'they did this, they did that', because they were playing for fun, and actually read/ remembered/ took onboard the rules and regulations, and used common sense, it's not hard guys, spend some time hunting, don't be, as they say, a 'camper', there's no fun in it, the whole point is to have fun.

P.S Sorry Mefiles for not giving more suggestions :D
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:09 am

Don't think kenny or half other people playing Death Games ever read this, so no point of having it :-/

... waiting for response of "other" people :-P
Back to top Go down
Drock_55555

Drock_55555

Humor : Eating Souls Since '95 >=D

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:48 pm

I read every post of this, I just dont reply when it doesnt specifically pertain to me, but you are right I and others should discuss more. I agree with Aiden though, it SHOULD be a common sense rule, but as we've said before, common sense isnt always so common..
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:55 pm

Kenny seems not to read this though .. he again writen down kill on Luisa, although I sayed it never could happen . If he does it again, he is out of Death Games, wether he reads this or not .
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:29 am

She went into the ripd building and came out again she had time to put it away she was wearing her diamond gear, so if that is the case mefiles I would like my 2 diamonds back from when you sat in a tree near RIPD, waited for me to come back from a hunt and killed me with ripd bow the diamond I put in the chest and the diamond I gave to you
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:48 am

kennymister333 wrote:
She went into the ripd building and came out again she had time to put it away she was wearing her diamond gear, so if that is the case mefiles I would like my 2 diamonds back from when you sat in a tree near RIPD, waited for me to come back from a hunt and killed me with ripd bow the diamond I put in the chest and the diamond I gave to you

You already collected those diamonds as price by end of month ... That was 3 months ago -.-

Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Since update busted some of redstone for changing names (for no real reason) I had to close Death Games for a while . I will try to fix this problem if I can be long enough at spawn, but there won't be 2 names changing this time, only 1 .

Also, I am out of Death Games since I have hard time to even kill mobs, and since I won't be at that area for a while I need some one to keep maintain it and inform me if anything is missing or wrong writen in book .. also, some one needs to have track of kills to give Diamonds in end of month .

If some one is interested for such task, please let me know here or in game . Thx
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Ok, update !

I fixed redstone for changing names . It will change only 1 name though, but I can still set how long it takes till it shift names . For now, names are shifting every 25 minutes .

Also, Death Games work, so happy hunting :-P
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:07 am

Update again .. I have returned my name back in chest . ALSO, if you guys see anything wrong with names changing (more than 1 name in chest) please inform me on this topic , thx .

Also, to be sure you guys really read this ... post something here !! mad
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:32 am

HI :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:52 am

Good enough tongue
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 am

LOLOL I don't really have any suggestions, I think the game's rules are good as they are Smiley
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:10 pm

I wanna ask someone to give diamonds to people for last month, first 3 people with most kills gets them in this order;
1st place 70%
2nd place 20%
3rd place 10%

Also, clear all kills from last month so new ones can be writen down, thx .
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Game is still ongoing ! Top 3 from last month ;

MrsMeowys
Mefiles
OhOhLau

You can pick up diamonds from chest in R.I.P.D. building ;-)
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 8:26 pm

WOOOOO I WON!
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 8:41 pm

3rd, Like a Bawzzzzz! tongue
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

Humor : Accepting prayers

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:27 pm

3 members of the staff won...something smells fishy here xD

Congratulations to all of you magnificent creatures!
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Kenny should won it, but since he is not here , prices are going to next players with most kills .
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:25 pm

What do you mean by: "He is not here" ?

Last I checked he visited the forum this week and I never heard about an absence topic from his part.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Yea kenny hasn't been active, that's what Mefiles means
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Alrighty then tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: COMMUNITY :: Events-