NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

R.I.P.D. 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:33 pm

Right , there were few changes arround death games (R.I.P.D.) .
First , I rebuilt whole building :-P . It's in same place , located at X244 Y67 Z318 at spawn .

There are some changes in rules, so make sure you check it out while in server . Just to highlight one rule ; Every Diamond you get for killing or beeing killed must be put in designated chest . In end of each month , person with most kills gets 70% Diamonds, second most kills gets 20% and 3rd gets 10% . I made it that way to encourage more activity , becose now you have chance to get more Diamonds than before ;-)

Also , I added 1 set of gear to use with Jocker sword !

As mentioned in server , you can only use gear and potions provided by R.I.P.D. . Only exception are Golden Apples , you can use them too if you want (I'm not providing them though) .

Last thing for now .. do not kill any one while in Nether, End, near Lava or any fire source . Do not engage people that are AFK . There is no "safe" spots .
Any one that is not following rules will be removed from death games and it will be taken from him 10 Diamonds, even by force and Diamonds will be used as price by end of month .

Now for gear , it contains ; Diamond Helmet (Protection 3) , Iron Chestplate (Protection 3) , Iron Leggings (Protection 3) , Iron Boots (Protection 3 , Feather Falling 4) , Iron Sword (Sharpness 4, Fire Aspect 2) , Bow (Power 3) .
For Jocker sword (Diamond sword (Sharpness 5, Fire Aspect 2, Knockback 2)) , Diamond Boots (Feather Falling 4, Protection 3)

So, if you are participating, make sure you won't be surprised if killed while having weak gear . You are not forced to be in death games, you are in by your own will ;-)

Some pics....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Swiftlighting

Swiftlighting

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:10 am

that looks cool, can you only use golden apples? No heath pots or notch apple right?
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:37 am

Are enchanted golden apples allowed?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:38 am

Ew... The previous building was much better o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:01 am

I think this one looks better interior, but definetly preferred old exterior! tongue
Nice to see the rules are shorter now though - more people will probably play
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Old building was too grey and not too much place in it . Now I have place to add more things in it if needed :-)

I have provided potions, arrow and ender pearls to use . You can only use those provided by R.I.P.D. . You can also use Golden and Notch apples, those I won't supply since I'm mostly using gold for potions :-P

Btw Kirby , I still have your named sword somewhere , if you want I can add it in again, just let me know ;-)
Back to top Go down
Elzito

Elzito

Humor : Why was six afraid of seven? Because seven was a well known six offender.

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:39 am

I dunno why but the new building just looks to colourful to house something so dark and sinister. Preferred the old building (If you've seen my base you know I like stuff grey) but, hey your building your choice.
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:35 pm

I liked the old building better but the new one serves the same purpose Smiley
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Can you make a rule that you can't kill someone afking at an xp farm?
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Pretty sure he covered that in the new rules Wink

MrMefiles wrote:
Do not engage people that are AFK .
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:46 pm

As Lau said, it's covered Kirby ;-)

I did not realize new building will cause so much talk xD I thought no one even looked at old one :-P
Anyway .. there is more place in new one, wich I wanted and needed, and as Wild said, it serve same purpose :-)
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Just make the old building back!!! Very Angry 
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Am i the only person who likes new one? XD
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:56 pm

MrMeowys wrote:
Am i the only person who likes new one? XD

I think so Nathan.
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Not sure why people who don't participate in it makes most complains about building xD ... actually, when I think about it .. most of you complain when ever I decide to rebuild any of my buildings to make them look better and with more purpose :-/

I think I'll just quit building then  Shesheshe 

... I could not be more sarcastis in this post xD

Still no one talked about actual thing though .. what you guys think about new armor, new weapons, new rules for earning Diamonds in end of month ... there was none of that, you just talk about building -.-
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:05 pm

I do like the reward of the diamonds split between top 3, definitely a good way to encourage new guys to play

Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:04 am

MrMefiles wrote:
Not sure why people who don't participate in it makes most complains about building xD ... actually, when I think about it .. most of you complain when ever I decide to rebuild any of my buildings to make them look better and with more purpose :-/

I think I'll just quit building then  Shesheshe 

... I could not be more sarcastis in this post xD

Still no one talked about actual thing though .. what you guys think about new armor, new weapons, new rules for earning Diamonds in end of month ... there was none of that, you just talk about building -.-
Who's even complaining?....
If most people says an old building of yours looked better, then something is wrong right?
And you just have to accept people likes the previous style even though you don't think so.
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:39 am

MrsMeowys wrote:

If most people says an old building of yours looked better, then something is wrong right?

You are right . They suck :-P
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Mefiles...........could I order some instant health II potions? tongue

I really think that the Jocker is complete now, the boots I think definitely make up for the fact that you could be one shotted if 'hunting' someone with a good bow, or sword. The change in diamond rules is better too, but unfortunately, there are too many babies who won't participate, but those of us who do, can enjoy this game thoroughly :D
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:18 pm

OhOhLau wrote:
Mefiles...........could I order some instant health II potions? tongue

I really think that the Jocker is complete now, the boots I think definitely make up for the fact that you could be one shotted if 'hunting' someone with a good bow, or sword. The change in diamond rules is better too, but unfortunately, there are too many babies who won't participate, but those of us who do, can enjoy this game thoroughly :D

For sure, you can leave offer in my shop or just scream when you see me online :-P

Agreed, let them be babies xD But yeah .. it would be nice if more people would participate in this :-)
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 am

Since not too many people were participating this month I decided to transfer Diamonds from this to next month as prices . Also, all writen deaths from this month will be deleted so no one will have advantages ;-)
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:46 pm

As you can see ;-)

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

ALSO, do not press button* just to cycle trough names to get some one who is on ! Pressing button more than once a day will be punished ! It is there to remove YOUR name from it (yes, only once a day (24h human day)) or to recycle names if you join death games .

* Button is out of place for short time, do not remove it !

:::EDIT:::

Forgot to mention, names are changing by default every 5 minutes (not every in-game day cycle like before) !
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Ohh scary stuff!
Back to top Go down
Lordagaton

Lordagaton

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:50 pm

This is a real nice change to it! Hope to see more kills from now on!
Good work Mefiles. I approve =)
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:21 pm

lol at 2 names
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P.D. 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P.D. 2.0 R.I.P.D. 2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P.D. 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: COMMUNITY :: Events-