NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Castle Wars Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

Castle Wars Event Empty
PostSubject: Castle Wars Event Castle Wars Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:34 pm

So, we've been working very hard on the Castle Wars event map, and it's looking really awesome, I'd like to just say quickly, that this is the first project I've worked on with you all, and I've been having a blast, I seriously love this server, and everyone in it Smiley

I know we can arrange most of this ingame or via teamspeak, but I'd like to start a thread so we can discuss things when we're just forum-ing around tongue

Firstly, (unless this was sorted last night) is the Mage class, we need to make this class fair, and we need to make it as 'Mage' as possible, so leave suggestions below Smiley

And also, we will need a day and time that we can hold this event weekly, and maybe rewards?

Suggest away! :D
Back to top Go down
NoInterruptions

NoInterruptions

Castle Wars Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars Event Castle Wars Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:10 pm

I'm working on some plugins for mini games
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Castle Wars Event Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

Castle Wars Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars Event Castle Wars Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:04 pm

A mage that throws fireballs? :D

Also, post a picture :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

Castle Wars Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars Event Castle Wars Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Maybe the mage could have a fire sword and splash potions.
Back to top Go down
NoInterruptions

NoInterruptions

Castle Wars Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars Event Castle Wars Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:56 pm

We need a mod that will let you throw fire charges for the mage class
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

Castle Wars Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars Event Castle Wars Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:01 pm

As I said, add healing stations (that can be guarded by special mobs) or some sort of healing guy that has light armor , bunch of speed potions and healing potions (he can't go for wool, just heals).
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

Castle Wars Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars Event Castle Wars Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:08 pm

I guess we could try a Mage healer? We did find a plugin that adds potion effects onto weapons ect....maybe that could work.
If not give them Splash potion of weakness, and maybe a slowness potion, we probably want to stay away from poison potions and damage potions, they're a little OP, unless you only get one or two of each potion?

Back to top Go down
NoInterruptions

NoInterruptions

Castle Wars Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars Event Castle Wars Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:25 pm

This is a little off topic but I've been working out a teleportation item, so we can get to and from mini games, I a also found a plugin for TDM CTF FFA and a few more mini games, I'm currently running tests to balence the armour and weapons, I should be done today or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

Castle Wars Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars Event Castle Wars Event I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:01 pm

It would be cool if the mage got enderpearls. That might be op, so maybe just one enderpearl that'll allow him to either reach the enemy's castle fast or get away fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castle Wars Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Wars Event Castle Wars Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Wars Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1