NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

UHC Screenshots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

UHC Screenshots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought I'd make this thread for any UHC screenshots you may want to share, can be screenshots that were just taken on the UHC server too Smiley

Giant Kirby:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Magical Kenny:
Victorious Mr_Meowys:

Post more, by all means, you pansies tongue
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:55 am

Action!
Killer in the woods!
Hayden in the woods!
Aerial shot of last battle!
Storming!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : UHC Screenshots - Page 3 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:00 am

Yes they do distract, I always saw nametags everywhere in the fight which were distracting me. And this is not the first time that ruins my UHC, so yea, I am out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:25 am

MrsMeowys wrote:
Yes they do distract, I always saw nametags everywhere in the fight which were distracting me. And this is not the first time that ruins my UHC, so yea, I am out.
The only nametag you would have seen was Nathans, briefly, everyone else was vanished, I understand your frustration, but that isn't what lost you the fight, let's be honest, mainly it was my fault for picking the stuff up and distracting killer, and if that hadn't had happened, you possibly still would have been 3v2, but Mefiles still flanked either way, and if I hadn't been there, and killer carried on looking through stuff, it would have happened anyway.
All we have to do is come to an agreement on some rules regarding spectating, if you un-vanish, you get kicked, if you fly any lower than 20 blocks, you get kicked, easy fix, there's no need to never play a UHC again, like I said, the exact same things have happened to me in UHC, players un-vanishing, players picking stuff up, who cares, it's a game, and UHCs' are fun, and also next UHC we are going to do a better game mode, on a better map, so be there or be square tongue
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:30 am

I saw nametags of everyone flying.

And no, I don't find UHC's that fun. You can keep playing, but I am out.
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:32 am

MrsMeowys wrote:
I saw nametags of everyone flying.

And no, I don't find UHC's that fun. You can keep playing, but I am out.

I guess you saw them all because you're an admin? That sucks if it's the case Sad

It was nice having you back briefly :D
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:35 am

You're just "excusing" yourself cause you ruined my UHC? lol whatever...
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:50 am

MrsMeowys wrote:
You're just "excusing" yourself cause you ruined my UHC? lol whatever...

Are you joking? I apologized to killer when he came into our teamspeak, ask anyone, I was genuinely mortified that I'd caused killer to get killed. In my last post ' let's be honest, mainly it was my fault for picking the stuff up and distracting killer'.
And you said you don't even like UHC anyway, I don't want to argue, but I haven't excused myself once in this whole conversation, I've been very apologetic, you were the one pulling your face at the beginning because we were doing vanilla, and if your team had won, even with what happened to killer, I doubt you'd be blaming everyone.

I don't appreciate your response, I was trying to be nice, and I get a sarcastic comment, it's not very fair tbh.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:57 am

And it's not very fair that when a spectator ruins our game they are like "Oh sorry, it's a game, get over with" like it's okay to spectators to pick up the stuff. And note this is not the first time happening, it's been happening almost all UHC I participate, and Nathan is still good enough to let you guys spectate, even though you distract and pick up stuff. Smiley

I am not blaming just you, I am blaming all the UHC system with the allowing spectating even still they always keep ruining every game. I am not blaming, it's just a fact.
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:04 pm

And I completely agree, I wasn't excusing myself at all, again, I have been super apologetic, and that's why I was trying to see if we could set up rules for the spectators, so these things don't happen, I understand these things happen in most UHCs' you've done, and it's also happened to me too, so I understand how annoying it can be, but when It's a genuine mistake, and I've apologized, it's unfair to keep at me, like Lord said, what's done is done, and no excuses from me, because I should know better, the game is more important than a screenshot.
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:38 pm

I do agree that spectators are ruining game from time to time (well most of the times) . We could simply forbid spectating for future times .

On last night UHC, I was actually surprised why all 4 of you did not push on Surtr and me when he loged back on (time he crashed) , you could easily get us at that time . I was mostly randomly fiering shots since we had almost 10 stacks of arrows xD

Also, some other mode for next one ? I guess we could try city thing again, although it's boring as fludge for me xD ( too many strange looking caves/tunnels you easily get lost / waste time in :-P )
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:27 pm

MrMefiles wrote:
I do agree that spectators are ruining game from time to time (well most of the times) . We could simply forbid spectating for future times .

On last night UHC, I was actually surprised why all 4 of you did not push on Surtr and me when he loged back on (time he crashed) , you could easily get us at that time . I was mostly randomly fiering shots since we had almost 10 stacks of arrows xD

Also, some other mode for next one ? I guess we could try city thing again, although it's boring as fludge for me xD ( too many strange looking caves/tunnels you easily get lost / waste time in :-P )

I agree we don't need to spectate tbh tongue

Also, Nathan and I were chatting last night about just different maps/seeds, here's the ones I found so far:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I think rather than having the same worlds, maybe spice it up and have some new ones to explore/mine/battle in :D
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:08 pm

UHC 24, SKYHIGH!

Mefiles Alive
Mefiles Dead
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:06 am

UHC 25:

Team Letter 'A'
The Moment I Pooped A Little
Battle!
Charging In!
Team Pink says HI!
Back to top Go down
Lordagaton

Lordagaton

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 am

Woooo the A team!
Was the most fun UHC for me so far. Really enjoyed this one :D
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:30 am

Lordagaton wrote:
Woooo the A team!
Was the most fun UHC for me so far. Really enjoyed this one :D

The more UHCs' you play, the better every UHC gets, because you actually, kinda, know what needs to be done. cool
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:21 pm

I see our epic fort! Smiley
Back to top Go down
Lemonkitteh

Lemonkitteh

Ban Duration : Permanent Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Am I the only one that can't see the pictures?
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:38 pm

I can see them, try right clicking on the broken links and opening in a new tab
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Links aren't working? :/

Works fine to me Smiley
Back to top Go down
Lemonkitteh

Lemonkitteh

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Uhm...I can't see any links?
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:00 pm

what do you even see here? tongue
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:05 pm

clean your browser cache
Back to top Go down
Lemonkitteh

Lemonkitteh

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:39 pm

MrMeowys wrote:
what do you even see here? tongue
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] <<

MrsMeowys wrote:
clean your browser cache
Nothing happened ://
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:50 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Can you see if you click the links?
Back to top Go down
Lemonkitteh

Lemonkitteh

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Yup yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UHC Screenshots UHC Screenshots - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UHC Screenshots

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next