NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results Empty
PostSubject: ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Allright, kinda late, but I decided to make a BreakDown of the past two UHC games on the 15 and 16 of March. (Where I failed badly those two =D)

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

PRIZE FOR THE WINNER:

UHC On 15 March: SOLO GAME
Participants:
(hover mouse on image)

Results:

Winner: Mefiles [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
2nd: MrsMeowys [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
3rd: FunkehMelon [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
4: kennymister333 [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
5: Kirby4ever24 [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
6: Mr_Meowys [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
7: SkittySKitHD [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
8: Benjanoob [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Sorohka disqualified [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

- = - [ M R S M E O W Y S - B R E A K D O W N ] - = -
Click on the images to full view!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

So I spawned in a really bad place, a desert!!!  mad  Worst spawn I've ever had in UHC. Had to walk for like 10 minutes to find a place with seeds and trees!

And here finally found planes! Started to get some seeds straight away!

A bit further away there was a tree that saved me for the whole game!!

And nearby I decided to make my base near this animal paradise!

Explored for a bit to try to find some food and supplies, and a creeper tried to own me!

Then after a while of explored, decided to go on a mining hunt, Unfortunately I struggled alot on finding coal and iron for the first 30 minutes.  Sad Here's also when the first person dies: Benjanoob. RIP

My base had a really nice view!

After literally an hour, I could find some chickens!

Found some iron and coal supplies!

After while on cave exploring, finally could find some gold!!!

Got a nice exp farm here! But unfortunately couldn't even find diamonds for an enchantment table this time... Sad

After caving, farming, etc, was finally prepared to fight! Not really with good stuff though, couldn't enchant or find any diamonds. By this time everyone was dead and was just me and Mefiles left for the fight!

Going on my way to the spawn, I found this wonderful temple, with lots of gold, enough to make like 3 apples!
Also I found an unexplored village, where there was a blacksmith and I went inside. The server was so laggy at that time that I rushed to close the door, because it was night time. The lag didn't close the door properly and that's how I died when a creeper came in. Even though I was on 5 hearts health, he managed to 1hit ko me. -.-
And this is how this solo game finished for me.

- = - [ M R S M E O W Y S - B R E A K D O W N ] - = -

Deaths by Order

Sorohka disqualified, since he logged off and never came back
1. Benjanoob - was blown by a Creeper
2. SkittySkitHD - walked into fire whilst  fighting Skeleton
3. Mr_Meowys - Suffocated in a wall
4. Kirby4ever24 was shot by Skeleton
5. kennymister333 was slain by Spider
6. FunkehMeon suicided while fighting Mefiles
7. MrsMeowys was blown up by Creeper
8. Mefiles won

And there was no PVP on this UHC tongue

UHC XVIII - Team game
FunkehMelon and SkittySkitHD won.

Last edited by MrsMeowys on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:52 pm

That was weirdes UHC we ever had ! xD

Anyway ... I started pretty isolated on big island about 900 blocks from spawn . There were like 30+ chickens wandering arround, so i was set up with food and feathers for making arrows .
Just before night , I litteraly digged into big ravine (fell in it becose of lag) ... first I thought , I'm dead for sure , but fall damage was not that big , most of damage was from skeleton shooting at me when I "jumped" on him xD

I found pretty nice mineshaft in lava level with lots of goodies , make me some armor and started to heading to spawn in hope to find some cows . By that time, almost every one else died by forces of nature ... more or less . Just when I managed to find everything I needed, Funkeh appeared and sadly commited suicide by jumping from 4 blocks of hight (rip) ... he had half of heart I think :-P

After that, only me and MrsMeowys left for final fight , wich never happened since Creeper ended up that story :-/

This was first ever , and only that I know of UHC where there was no player v player kills xD It was fun though ... I guess  Shesheshe 
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Yea.... The server was also lagging ALOT that day Hmm previous host was seriously such a crap...
Also I will try to make breakdown of 16 tomorrow, even though I don't know the correct deaths list and stuff since our internet seems to not want to work properly anymore... Landlords ftw :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:14 pm

This indeed is the strangest UHC event, and no pvp. XD

I started in the ocean, so I had to swim to shore to the near bt extreme hills biome. Once I got there, I looked around before the start and waited. When the game started, I went to a tree to get wood to make tools and a sword. I saw the forest, so I ran over to it as fast as I can and killed some horses for leather along the way. There was chickens and pigs nearby, I killed the pigs for food, got seeds, and started louring the chickens to the forest. There was a nice little cozy hole in the ground, so I went in there and made a chicken hole inside. I quickly gathered dirt to cover the hole and covered it as dark approaches. When I threw the chickens' first egg, a chick appeared out of that egg! Later after getting more wood, some coal, and food after setting up, I went mining until I found an abandoned mineshaft. I had to delecutly make a path to the ground since I came to it at the ceiling (Better then on the wall near the top of a double ravine). Once on the ground safely, I went to a dead end and grabbed some iron and went back up to my base to cook it. Then I came back and made a safe entrance to the mineshaft. I started to explore the mineshaft, but it was tough with mobs about and I had no armor yet. Once I toughed out the monsters and lit the area up with torches, I grabbed the iron, gold, and coal, then went back up. After getting the iron and gold cooking, I went outside to look for sugarcane. There was a skeleton under a tree, I want away from it to attacked a spider thinking that skeleton won't shoot me in that range, but it killed me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results ♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♣ UHC XVI/XVIII GAME ♣, (15-03-2014) ♣ - BreakDown and Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1