NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthD302

DarthD302

DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series Empty
PostSubject: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:15 am

For those who don't know, I upload let's plays on YouTube (currently only Minecraft SMP) and am part of a YouTuber server called Minedivision. Well, when I applied here and got accepted, I had this idea that I should do a let's play of NamelessCraft. And here you go, first episode is now complete and uploaded. I'll be uploading these once a week, generally near the end of the week. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:40 pm

I thought you're being funny while at the chapel. XD

Maybe you can give a little tore around spawn and show the community builds and farms. The first building that you're unsure about is the community fishing hut I built.
Back to top Go down
DarthD302

DarthD302

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:11 am

Kirby4ever wrote:
I thought you're being funny while at the chapel. XD

Maybe you can give a little tore around spawn and show the community builds and farms. The first building that you're unsure about is the community fishing hut I built.
Lol, I meant "What is this place" as in the area as a whole, jokingly because it wasn't the usual server I've been recording, as a lame way to show "Hey this is NamelessCraft and it's new to you viewers" and such. I was prolly gonna do a spawn tour next episode Wink
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:07 pm

if your going to do a spawn tour beware you don't get lost in my place.....
Back to top Go down
DarthD302

DarthD302

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 am

Finally got another episode up, this time of the Spawn Tour! Well, kinda.
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:16 am

Interesting video! But for better performance, I suggest to turn off VSYNC, it makes alot of a difference.
Also, what software are you using to record?
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 am

Lol (I made that mistake at first too  Sad )
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:44 pm

heh no surprise my place lags a bit too many villagers over there. i plan on getting rid of them down the line....

Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Maybe you can record us doing some events? It'll be fun. Smiley
Back to top Go down
DarthD302

DarthD302

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:02 am

EverSpine wrote:
heh no surprise my place lags a bit too many villagers over there. i plan on getting rid of them down the line....

My first time recording this episode, I got into your place and suffered great deals of lag, then got lost, which is exactly what you said NOT to do. Lol
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:21 pm

ya I believe I'm going to make a sign giving directions on how to get out, like a road map of where to go to find what crop. also to get out of my place just keep going up stairs and you'll be fine...... if not let me know and i'll add alot more sign.
Back to top Go down
DarthD302

DarthD302

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:44 am

New episode up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarthD302 Presents: NamelessCraft the series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1