NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

My Thoughts and Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IronSilvervein

IronSilvervein

Humor : Dry

My Thoughts and Ideas Empty
PostSubject: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Just starting out here and this is my first time playing Minecraft with others so I thought I would make a post and toss out some Ideas I have had. As being a new person just coming on to the server it is hard to figure out what is an available place to build How close is too close ect. So I built pretty far away (I think). I personally make huge mines and don't want to dig into someone else place.but I think I will build a little something in the village too. What I would like to offer up once I get my place settled in a bit is that I could do some work on the public mine. Kind of mine it out clean it up and put what resources I find in chests for any and all to use. I really like how we have the starting farm / forest and the public cows and would like to continue that and maybe expand it more. I have thought of a rail system that has stops at each of our places might be a neat idea also. I would love to partake in any group activities as well (once again once I get settled a bit) I have seen websites that show maps of the servers with locations of all the peoples locations on it is that something we run or would like more info on? Just kinda rambling ideas out here seeing what I can do to help make the game better and more fun for all.

Iron
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi Iron,

Nice to meet you. You can pretty much build where you want, it's just in the village where everyone is really close together that there can be problems.

I think you have the right idea. For your main base, mines, farms, etc it's best to go far out, away from everyone else. The village should only really be for a small 'show' house.

There is a coumminity activity going on now, be sure to check it out!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
IronSilvervein

IronSilvervein

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:25 pm

I saw that .. I am not sure I will be able to participate in this one as I am still trying to find things .. like you know food to survive and such Smiley But once I get rolling I will be glad to participate.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:36 pm

lol, fair enough! But if you catch me online, I will gladly give you enough sand to build a sand castle, and even enough food to keep you alive while you do it! hugging
Back to top Go down
IronSilvervein

IronSilvervein

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:05 pm

I just had another Idea. How about a list of sorts for people and their Homes / Projects Might make it easier to find each other or to see what people are working on (or where not to build / dig) if we know where we are?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : My Thoughts and Ideas Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Hello Iron. Nice to meet you and I am glad you are enjoying the server. Smiley

You can build anywhere you want, but of course the villages we will build will have some rules since it seems like people can't really respect other's people's spaces and we had some problems already. Nothing we can't solve though. tongue

And thanks for helping with the shared mine Smiley I did almost 2000 blocks, which I think it's enough for everyone settle a spot for themselves.

About the rail system, we already though of that idea. Someone is also already making a rail system like that tongue but it's gona take a whileeee to finish.

The map idea is really nice, never though about it. But how did they do it? They would show the coordinates? A screenshot of the map? You could show some example? tongue

Thanks for the suggestions and you are always free to make some more Smiley

Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
IronSilvervein

IronSilvervein

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Here is a link to a article I saw showing kinda what I was talking about. Will dig a bit to see if I can find what they did to do this

Maybe this will be something that can be a start..
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Yeah i played in a server along time ago that had a live map of the whole server you could look at online. It was really neat you could see who was logged in and where on the map they were. I believe there was some way to hide your elf from the map too.. I dont know what the used though.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:41 am

The whole map idea is awesome! There are so many greats builds out there, and people don't know where half of them are! Especially if the person who built it has since left! We may never find them! lol
Back to top Go down
wolvenkaas

wolvenkaas

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:36 am

i would very much like to see the map idea, it looks awesome,
so i can see all the buildings without going there
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:06 pm

I really didn't know about the map thingie!
I will try it out when I am home. Smiley
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:23 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:

Come home now D:
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:19 pm

MrMeowys wrote:
MrsMeowys wrote:

Come home now D:
I AM D: But you are not online Crying or Very sad Sad Cry crying
Back to top Go down
Cyrilshark

Cyrilshark

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Overviewer. Gorgeous, google maps interface Smiley
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Looks like everyone is kinda excited about it! xD xD
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Cyrilshark wrote:
Overviewer. Gorgeous, google maps interface Smiley

No idea how to install that, and Dynmap is impossible until mojang stays at a single update long enough for a stable version of bukkit/forge to be released (not soon since 1.5.1 is coming) > _ >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts and Ideas My Thoughts and Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts and Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1