NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Buying Quartz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Im needing lots of quartz for a massive building project. Ill buy quartz at 1 stack of quartz blocks for 1 diamond.

message me of your interested. wootlol
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Buying Quartz Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:49 pm

That's... kinda bad deal tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:40 pm

how is it a bad deal?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:09 pm

I'd say 1 stack for 5 diamonds it's a better deal. Wink2
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Thats a rip off. One stack of quartz blocks dosent take very long to collect, and isnt anywhere as damaging to your tools as mining. On top of that Quartz ore is as common as iron ore in the normal world. But easier to find because of the vast openess of the nether.
Back to top Go down
Dialgia136

Dialgia136

Humor : 420noscope360blazinit hue

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:19 am

except you can fall down and die really easily on teh lava without God armour~
:D
Ill head over and give you a few stacks I gathered for free~
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:19 am

I think Carter may have enough now, he's stripped the nether clean of the stuff!

I still need to make some time to go find some!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:19 pm

bzkcarter wrote:
Thats a rip off. One stack of quartz blocks dosent take very long to collect, and isnt anywhere as damaging to your tools as mining. On top of that Quartz ore is as common as iron ore in the normal world. But easier to find because of the vast openess of the nether.
You are kinda forgetting that 1 stack of quartz requires 256 ores. Smiley
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Anyone noticed that lava in the Nether flows as quickly as water since the update? As if the Nether wasn't treacherous enough before?! That added danger surely makes quartz more valuable?
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 pm

I fell in the lava but Dials armor saved me! Happy Dancing
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
Anyone noticed that lava in the Nether flows as quickly as water since the update? As if the Nether wasn't treacherous enough before?! That added danger surely makes quartz more valuable?
That was my point since the beginning tongue

But I didn't know the lava flowed like this just since 1.5 undecided I though it would suppose to be like that lol
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

Humor : extreme

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:33 pm

I fell in the lava, but luckily had a fire resistance potion on my hotbar .. It took a while to swim back up to the surface tongue

It all depends on the spot you make your own quartz mining area .. I got a few stacks of quartz blocks, because I was in a relatively safe spot (except constant ghast fire and sounds and zombiepigmen getting in my way while mining, making them angry and killing me tongue )

1 diamond really isn't worth all the effort of finding 256 ores. It's kind of hard to put a good price on it, for now, because it is just new and because you have to go to uncharted nether, is still difficult to obtain (especially if more people choose the same spot to start their mining tongue)
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:14 pm

That's it, I give up on quartz! I went 1000-2000 blocks away from my portal in the nether, and nothing! i dont know
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 pm

I dont know what to say, I havent had any problems other then its kinda boring looking for it. I fell in lava once but I just shove the pigmen out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:44 am

Never mind. I went in several directions. I did find a few bits, but it was obviously just a few someone else had missed cos there wasn't much... And I used up a whole Unbreaking III diamond pick getting there! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Dialgia136

Dialgia136

Humor : 420noscope360blazinit hue

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:04 am

i shall head over and give u some too wilum :D
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 am

aww thanks Dial, it's ok though, I have a bout a stack and have no plans to use it yet! Facepalm

It's just the principle of not being able to mine any myself in any quantity! Very Angry Everyone else seems to have managed, so I guess I only have myself to blame! Facepalm
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Sounds like you have just had some bad luck getting started. If you want I can help you find an area to get started looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buying Quartz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Quartz Buying Quartz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying Quartz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1