NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

The villager market

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

The villager market Empty
PostSubject: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:00 am

I finished setting up the villager market in the Hub, they're place in the largest room of the hub. 4 at the lava corners and one at the center, I'm thinking that the dragon egg can be above the villager in the center.

The farmer
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The butcher

The priest

The blacksmith

The Librarian

You are free to trade with these villagers any time you want. Carter, you can unlock all of the trades on these villagers.

Thanks to Wil for donating 4 of the villagers to the market. I only needed to take one villagers from my village.

Remember not to kill the villagers or set then loose. We don't want villagers wondering around the hub and might get killed or walk into someone's portal.
Back to top Go down
MultiCalibrador

MultiCalibrador

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:45 am

Very nice, i must say. I might actually use this.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:48 am

well you better pray their trades are good Razz
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:01 am

though carter pointed out that the villagers who start with the bad trade end up being the better ones. you only need to do that first bad trade once.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:22 am

yeap it is true :D
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Good job, I thought I put at least one of each villager there for you to use though?
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:16 pm

my biggest concern would be that the villagers were moved before cultivation. It may not be a big deal with the Priest but if the blacksmith dosent have diamonds for one of the first 3 trades your risking having to spend way to many diamonds to keep getting new trades. Same with the librarian you dont want to get stuck with a clock or compass as the last trade or it will ruin the librarian as 10 emeralds is not a good reset.
You may think about cultivating the villagers trades before moving them to the nether.
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:27 pm

4 of these villagers were giving to me by Wil and the only librarians I have are the ones giving away book shelves. If it's not good, then we can replace the villagers with fresh new ones.

I took a look at the villagers and the villager trading chart and saw that I need to do some villager killing and breeding to get what I want so we can use up the bad trades. I also noticed that I need to replace my villagers to get the ones needed first. Once they're done, I'll move them to the Nether. I already started working on my villager market, so I'll work on them and them move them to the Nether.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:42 pm

get the worst possible trades as the first trade like what carter said
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:46 pm

darknesssins wrote:
get the worst possible trades as the first trade like what carter said

Yep, That's working on right now. I need to work on opening the first 3 trades of each to see if they can stay alive or not. If the first 3 trades are bad, then they can live. If the first 3 trades are the ones we want to keep, then it'll die.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:17 pm

I did move at least 2 of each villager to the Hub to choose from. I also left the track, so it would be easy to move new ones there if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:38 pm

I was at your village for a while and none of the villagers were breeding. I also have to check the villagers' first 3 trades to make sure that the trades are the ones we don't want.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:39 pm

The ones there wil work until you get better ones, and they could be good traders but they also could easily get ruined at some point if those bad trades show up late in the process.
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Here is what I did to the chart. The red circles I made are the bad trades or the trades we don't really mine losing.

If you want it to be changed, tell me and I can change it.

Last edited by Kirby4ever on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:45 pm

not seeing a chart
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:07 am

bzkcarter wrote:
not seeing a chart

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : The villager market Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:09 pm

I think this could be more organized and put the villagers all together, not scattered.
Just my opinion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:44 pm

for the blacksmith, the worst trade is actually the diamond trade

you can generate emeralds through librarians (trading paper for emeralds) or farmers (trading wheat for emeralds) or perhaps butchers (meat for emeralds)
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:53 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
I think this could be more organized and put the villagers all together, not scattered.
Just my opinion!

Sounds like a good idea. I'll go rearrange the market so they're closer together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The villager market The villager market I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The villager market

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: CREATIVE CORNER :: Screenshots and Videos-