NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Caps- More Serious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Venombite123

Venombite123

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Lately I have been seeing caps more often, and it has been a reminder from Lu to everyone that we would like you to not constantly talk in caps. Also I have noticed people use it when mods are not on excpessialy when Lu isnt on and shes a big person on enforcing it. SO Now I will be more strictier about it and Lu will be too. When we ask you to stop once then stop if you continue to then you will be kicked and if it gets to bad with Lu or Nathans permission you will get temp ban. Please dont keep doing it to make us give you temp ban I hope it doesnt come to that. Have a turtlrific day!
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:21 am

How much caps would it take to break the rule? Would saying a sentence in caps because your quoting something that was loud or in caps break it, or would the rule be broken from multiple sentences in caps?
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:57 am

well technically maybe one sentence might be okay if relevent
but no
OMG OMG OMG
WHAT THE HELL!!!!
HOLY CRAP!!!
DID YOU SEE THAT!!!
OMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOM@Q#I@EY*@$Y(Q*IOFJXFNLAKE
*Lu banhammers that cap-freak*

perhaps that would get you a temp ban lol
Back to top Go down
Venombite123

Venombite123

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 am

Lol What He said but Lu doesnt want people to do it constantly like its ok if its NO or if its OMG or OK but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:56 am

so keep the caps to a minimum got it.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:48 pm

This is pretty silly. All these new rules. If the original rule of no one under 17 was enforced we wouldnt need half the rules we have.
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:04 pm

Carter the thing is.. it's not the under 17's caps'ing all the time. Lol..
Back to top Go down
Raven2222

Raven2222

Humor : Very Dry

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm

I know a lot of immature twenty-somethings, and a number of mature ten-somethings.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/R3DMM
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:10 pm

Regardless Most of the new rules should not be necessary.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 pm

well carter, it doesn't really matter if the rules are there
it is annoying with people CAPPING ALL THE TIME LIKE THAT lol
so it wouldn't hurt having this rule right? well it's just my opinion on the rules

Peace :D
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:53 pm

I think you can have too many rules. You can ask people not to do it but if no mods are on and someone caps and its not annoying anyone then whats the problem. Obviously someone being annoying whether its caps all the time or constantly bugging someone or always demanding stuff it could be a reason to kick/ban them but I dont see the need to make a rule about everything.
Back to top Go down
Mc_Ritchie

Mc_Ritchie

Humor : Belgians ain't funny

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:17 pm

I have to agree with Carter on this one. It's logical that one shouldn't use caps all the time.
Remember that one guy (forgot his name) who got mad because he got banned for cheating. And he was like "There's no rule that says X- raying is forbidden".
Kinda obvious that no one should be using cheats in this kind of server.
Back to top Go down
Venombite123

Venombite123

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Carter its not just the people under 17 breaking the rules, also caps is annoying no matter what escpecially when one says I love using caps when MrsMeowys is not on, SOme people get annoyed by it and dont say anything because they might feel like everyone will gang up on them like right before I made this post people where making it sound riduclous like dont even capitilize i or dont capitilize anything at all...
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Caps- More Serious Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:41 pm

bzkcarter wrote:
Regardless Most of the new rules should not be necessary.
This is not even a new rule. Huh? 

bzkcarter wrote:
I think you can have too many rules. You can ask people not to do it but if no mods are on and someone caps and its not annoying anyone then whats the problem. Obviously someone being annoying whether its caps all the time or constantly bugging someone or always demanding stuff it could be a reason to kick/ban them but I dont see the need to make a rule about everything.
We actually asked people and they kept doing it. Even after kicking them.

And pretty much what Venombite said. Thanks Venom Smiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Sponsored content

Caps- More Serious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caps- More Serious Caps- More Serious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caps- More Serious

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: Rubbish :: NamelessCraft 1.0 :: SUPPORT-