NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. Empty
PostSubject: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:45 am

Every time I go to the village, I been noticing a new statue made between the village and the gold farm. From the village it looked innocent and i just think nothing of it. But on my way back home from afking in the gold farm, I started noticing something not right about the statue, so I stopped running and took a look at it from the side. I looked at it like "Oh my goodness, why? O.O" I didn't even want to go anywhere near the statue because I was already grossed out by it and it's pretty disrespectful because it's near the gold farm and people are going to be looking at it at the side on the way back to the village. I really wonder who made the statue though.Oops  At the front of the statue, it like like someone someone peeing and a giant boy part. (I know what it is, but I don't want to say it) Can someone figure out who made the statue and confront who made it? I'm sure that Sam wouldn't like it there ether since he could see it from his farm and his place.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:01 am

Sam told me he likes watching boys pee. Jk I dont know who built it. I think i saw what you were talking about but guess i didnt see it from the same angle.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:32 am

lol wut
I will try to get on later.
I tried to play around 12am (my time) but I was too lag to even play Sad
I'll try again later
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:14 pm

lmao. I saw that the other day... Lu made it I believe. I think it was around the time she was saying she wished milk flowed..? naughty 

So... You like to watch boys pee Sam..? Huh? 
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 pm

carter was joking Wil!
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:22 pm

lol, I know. I just wondered what prompted Lu to build it? I'm sure it had a sign on it saying it was built for you Sam? Though it's been like a week since I noticed it, so idk...
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Me and Luisa built it when we bored, lol
I'll remove the penor, that was rather silly I suppose. tongue
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Made me chuckle... Shy 
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:32 pm

LOL it's silly of course, but it's not like it's in the middle of some important buildings or anything. xD We apologize about it then. tongue
We just forgot about it, that's all lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Is that statue the reason you wanted flowing milk Lu..? naughty 
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:57 pm

No o_O
I wanted to make a milk fountain in the cake place...
Dirty minds.. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 pm

ahhh of course, a milk fountain... right... shifty 

Kiby's reaction did make me laugh though! Not wanting to go near the boy parts! xD I feel sorry for your future husband Kirby, assuming you're not married already? tongue 
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Lol wow it's a joke. XD I never knew it was a joke, I thought that someone wanted to be stupid and did that to be mean to everyone.

Wil, I'm not planing to get married any time soon, and why would someone get married at the age of 20 anyways?
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 pm

hmmmm I had a slightly inappropriate sculpture on my list of things to build. Person using giant toilet with ever recycling coca beans.
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 pm

go for it carter just be sure to have a wall to block if from view of kirby.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
ahhh of course, a milk fountain... right... shifty 
No comment... Huh? 
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:43 am

Lol I don't mind toilet humor. XD
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:07 am

awww so young Kirby! You're making me feel old! lol.

That sounds disturbing Carter.... Go for it!!!
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:54 pm

There's some members who's younger then I am. Hawk is the youngest, he 8 years old.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Didn't you say you were 26 once Kirby? Surprised
But hawk is just here because his father plays as well. tongue
And there is alot of people marrying at 20 actually. I knew someone that had a baby at the age of 21.
(My mother married at the age of 21 and had my sister at 25 or something)
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 pm

I thought you were older too Kirbywirby o.O
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm really 20 years old. When I did my application on the Minecraft forums 2 months ago. When i asked for age, I posted my age. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Surprisingly, I thought that Spine was a little younger and Venom was a little older until I found out their age.
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:29 pm

i only seem younger cuz i have a lot of friends that are 8+ years younger than me kinda adjusted to there age mentality. tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inappropriate statue between the village and Sam's gold farm.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1