NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Ice Sculpture [Voting]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Best Ice Sculpture
Kirby4ever - The Spleef arena statue
Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_vote_lcap27%Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Bzkcarter - The Ice Ship
 27% [ 4 ]
Infamous_sniper21 - Ice Chicken
Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_vote_lcap7%Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
FunkehMelon - Ice Pokeball
Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_vote_lcap0%Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Meowys - PachaBucha
 27% [ 4 ]
Bigwill2550 - Igloo + Dice
Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_vote_lcap12%Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

Ice Sculpture [Voting] Empty
PostSubject: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 am

Thanks to everyone who entered the Ice Sculpture Contest! I shall post them below, and everyone can vote for their favorite! Please do not vote for your own, that's not really in the spirit of the contest. Voting will be open for 24 hours, and the winner will get me as their slave for 1 hour! I will do anything you want, within the rules!

So, here we go!

Kirby4ever - The Spleef arena statue
Spoiler:

Bzkcarter - The Ice Ship
Spoiler:

Infamous_sniper21 - Ice Chicken
Spoiler:

FunkehMelon - Ice Pokeball
Spoiler:

Meowys - PachaBucha
Spoiler:

Bigwill2550 - Igloo + Dice
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Ice Sculpture [Voting] Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Well, I think this is not reliable and people will vote to themselves! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Have faith Lu! It's just a bit of fun, and there are plenty of peeps who didn't participate who can vote!

edit: See Kirby has 2 votes and Carter 1 already, and neither of them have been on the forum this morning!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Haha I know! All looks nice. Good luck participants Wink
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:26 pm

I like Carter's ice ship. I saw it while looking around the abandoned area and wondered where it came from. Carter did a nice job on the ship! :D
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:44 pm

I think the Meowys - PachaBucha is good as it has detail and seems like alot of effort put into it. If it had to be someone that wasn't an admin/might have used creative I would go with bzkcarter
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:47 pm

KiLlerWiLd wrote:
I think the Meowys - PachaBucha is good as it has detail and seems like alot of effort put into it. If it had to be someone that wasn't an admin/might have used creative I would go with bzkcarter
And may I ask you why you are assuming we built it in creative?
Admins here build as much as survival as you do.
Back to top Go down
FunkehMelon

FunkehMelon

Humor : Beary bad and unbearable bear jokes =D

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm voting for the PachuBachu, mine sucked lol. I am not good with sculptures of any kind.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:35 pm

KiLlerWiLd wrote:

I take it pretty serious to accuses anyone of using creative. Anyway Im a mod and have the same access the Meowys do.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 pm

I voted for Meowys. Thats super impressive.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:19 pm

KiLlerWiLd wrote:

lol, Carter is a Mod too...

That Cat is only made with Ice and Snow, both easily obtainable, and both I left for people in the Community chests. So creative mode wouldn't be necessary... They have just arranged the blocks in a creative manner...
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 am

ohhh it's tied at the moment ! Anyone left to vote? Not long till voting closes!!
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:00 am

Wow, seems it's a tie between Kirby, Carter and The Meowys! Well done to everyone who entered, they all look great, and I hope you enjoyed it?

I could be mean, and say you get 20 mins each... But I will try my best to give you each the full hour of my slave work! lol

I will try to catch each of you online, probably this weekend. Here are some guidelines for my slavery though:

I will do anything you ask, as long as it is within the rules, and within my abilities. I will not use my mod powers for you!

You get me for a hour, that does not include any of my items. You can't ask me to give you all my stuff, and you should be prepared to supply me with the tools to complete any jobs you want.

I will work as hard as I can for each of you, and will try to be as helpful and as flexible as possible!

So grats again to the winners! Take it easy on me guys, and start thinking about what you'd like me to do for your hour!
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Wow thx Will :D
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:20 pm

bzkcarter wrote:
I voted for Meowys. Thats super impressive.
Hehe I feel flattered! ShyShy Yours is also amazing! :D
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Infamous_sniper21 wrote:

lol, thanks for what?

Edit: Only the 3 tied winners get me for an hour, if that's what you mean? I feel bad now though if I made it seem otherwise? unsure
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Wow, I didn't know that me, Carter, and Lu will be tied! XD

I think you mean that each one of use will take turns having you as a slave for an hour each.
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Wilum1 wrote:
Infamous_sniper21 wrote:

lol, thanks for what?

Edit: Only the 3 tied winners get me for an hour, if that's what you mean? I feel bad now though if I made it seem otherwise? unsure

Oh... you said everyone did a good job and then went on saying you would work for an hour for us, so I thought you would work for all of us for an hour... I'm an idiot I guess Sad
Back to top Go down
Mc_Ritchie

Mc_Ritchie

Humor : Belgians ain't funny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:36 pm

If it really bothers you that you won't have a slave, Sniper, I'd like to help you out for 1 hour Smiley
I think this was a great idea for an event and all participants did a great job. It would be a shame if you got let down by it.
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Mc_Ritchie wrote:
If it really bothers you that you won't have a slave, Sniper, I'd like to help you out for 1 hour Smiley
I think this was a great idea for an event and all participants did a great job. It would be a shame if you got let down by it.
No I'm fine, my ice chicken has made an awesome new backround on my computer :D
Back to top Go down
Mc_Ritchie

Mc_Ritchie

Humor : Belgians ain't funny

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Okay. And yes. That ice chicken looks good indeed Smiley
Ice ice baby...
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:56 am

awww I'm sorry Infamous. I'll work for a hour each for the winners, then once I've managed that, I'll happily help you out with whatever you want!
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:35 pm

No I'm fine, I would've just asked you to afk Sam's gold and iron farm, but I didn't win fair and square and I don't need it. Don't reward me for being a horrible reader hhiiih 
Back to top Go down
bigwill2550

bigwill2550

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Make u ask at iron farm lol that's a good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Sculpture [Voting] Ice Sculpture [Voting] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Sculpture [Voting]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1