NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

[Event] Ice Sculpture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wilum1

Wilum1

[Event] Ice Sculpture  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Event] Ice Sculpture [Event] Ice Sculpture  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all!

I have decided to run an Ice Sculpture Competition for the Server anniversary. The idea is, you make a Sculpture out of nothing but Ice and Snow, then send me screenshots of your creation by midnight GMT on 25/06/2013 and I will post them along with a poll on the 26/06/2013 for everyone to vote for the best one! (Lu, are you able to check that no one votes for them self? And do we have enough items in the confiscated gear for prizes?)

I have an Ice farm at my Farm House that everyone is welcome to use. Just go through my Iron Farm portal at the Nether Hub, but instead of taking the rail, just go down the stairs, and you can't miss it.

I have this one, that automatically pushes out ice, but it is really slow!
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

So this one is much better! You just silk touch all the ice and it automatically re creates the water source blocks.

And there is this handy little hut to afk in

I will also keep putting ice in the community chests at the nether hub whenever I can for anyone who doesn't have silk touch! So basically build an ice sculpture! It can be anything you want, a person, building, animal, abstract! As long as it is made of nothing but snow and ice, the only limitation is your imagination! And time! Remember, screenshots must be PM'd to me by Midnight GMT 25/06/2013. Anything after that will not be accepted! So have fun!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bigwill2550

bigwill2550

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Ice Sculpture [Event] Ice Sculpture  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 am

i made mine too
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : [Event] Ice Sculpture  - Page 2 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Ice Sculpture [Event] Ice Sculpture  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:14 pm

All look good! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Ice Sculpture [Event] Ice Sculpture  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Event] Ice Sculpture

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2