NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm currently working on an arena where we can go in and we just start punching each other until only one person is left who will be the winner.

The main entrance:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The first room which has info about the arena, the rules, and the stairs down to the arenas:

Arena info:

The rules:

The arena is right next to the starting area which is the mass of leaves near the upper middle of the picture:

Last edited by Infamous_sniper21 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:36 am

The Ice and snow punching arena looks dark on the ceiling, but I can't wait to see your ice sculpture!
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:44 am

Kirby4ever wrote:
The Ice and snow punching arena looks dark on the ceiling, but I can't wait to see your ice sculpture!

I lit up the ceiling, but the ground is dark. Don't worry though the floor is all ice so mobs wont spawn Smiley

MrsMeowys wrote:
That's because you are not using the code

When I did the link would be gone and there would be no way for me to post the picture Sad
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 am

Infamous_sniper21 wrote:
Kirby4ever wrote:

I lit up the ceiling, but the ground is dark. Don't worry though the floor is all ice so mobs wont spawn Smiley

MrsMeowys wrote:
That's because you are not using the code

When I did the link would be gone and there would be no way for me to post the picture Sad
And for some reason I put them inside those codes. See, it fixed the blue text =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:31 am

Here is the rest of the pictures of the ice arena:

A view from the spectating area:

The spectating area:

What do you guys think of this arena?

Also I'm sorry, but it's very demotivating thinking about how little these arenas will be used when I've put so much time and effort into this one. It's not that bad, but it'll be hard for me to bring myself to build another massive one like this. Although finishing a big project like this has made me motivated to do other things, so I guess I can understand how EverSpine can do what he does.

Also I'm sorry Lu, but when I put [img ] [ /img]it deletes all but "< a  h r e f ="  from the url when I click send, so idk how to work this Sad ;(thoughs spaces in the code are to prvent it from changing to the screenshot error box or dissapearing)
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 am

it also helps to be a bit off in the head to do what i do. :D
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 am

I had fun in your Arena today. We have quite a few arenas some of which have never been used. I dont say that to discourage anyone from building one. I think we just need to get better at hosting events at them. The arena I built at the end has only been used once but I dont regret building it. I think it might be the best thing Ive ever built in this game. I think the biggest hurdle in getting these event going is that most of the people on this server are working on big projects that are hard to pull away from.

I really like how with our arenas you dont have to bring anything. Everything is provided. Everyone needs to realize when we host games to just dump their stuff in a chest and meet up.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:08 am

I really liked the 1x1 arena. It was hilarious. But you should change the door to a iron door that only can be opened from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:57 am

Totally agree with Carter. Maybe if we hold a weekly event, people will get used to what they need to do. Maybe every weekend, whoever is on could decide an event they want to do, e.g, one of the arenas, or races, etc, Decide if they want to bet, then meet up.

The only thing I hate, is when people get restless and start jumping around hitting each other. Or when something goes wrong, causing them not to win, so they start moaning...

Anyway... The 1x1 is genius, I love it! lol
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:57 am

Ahhhh omg I completely forgot about Carter's arena!! I feel so bad now CryCry
You could also suggest it while we were celebrating, why didn't you? Sad
Daam, but yea we can weekly schedule some events there as well, as the other ones!

Infamous, when you are on imgur, click on the image and when you see it big, right click it and copy the URL. Then put the img codes between it. It's nothing complicated.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 am

There's the archery as well? I've only just thought of that!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 pm

AHHH!
We can do those on the weekend for sure! tongue
It will be something different as well :D
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Thanks and yes I did install levers in the viewing areas to control the iron doors that are now the entrance to the arenas.

Lu, I'll try that next time I upload a screenshot.

Also thx guys, I'm glad that we will start doing more events now.

Also the ice arena is now my desktop backround, so I'm satisfied now.

One last thing: I plan on making a bow jumping arena (it's not part of the punching arenas) where we will use bows with punch 2, infinity 1, and unbreaking 3 to try and jump across long gaps. Kind of a race almost, but what do you guys think of this?
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Lu I didnt suggest it because it seemed like there was already alot planned and I wasnt able to be on for long. I knew we had alot of new stuff that people had built for the anniversary. We can play at my arena another time :D
Back to top Go down
Raven2222

Raven2222

Humor : Very Dry

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm up for building a Redstone Arena in your complex, if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/R3DMM
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Raven2222 wrote:
What do you mean by a redstone arena?
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Infamous_sniper21 wrote:
Raven2222 wrote:
What do you mean by a redstone arena?

He either means a mob redstone arena or a redstone area with the scores/rounds/other things on the boards.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Maybe like my arena? H4 fitted mine with all kinds of redstone options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infamous_sniper's punching arena progress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2