NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Hole at the back of the Nether hub

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

Hole at the back of the Nether hub Empty
PostSubject: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:57 am

I was in the hub to look around before starting to head to Spine's place to look at his tree until I noticed a hole in the back. I started wondering why it's there. I took a look at it and saw that it's heading towards the green house at the path to the village. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I asked Pine about it since he's planing to make a tunnel near the hole to his Nether portal someday and he said that he doesn't know why it's there. Does anyone know why it's there in the first place?
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:58 am

I'll inspect it Smiley
Please remind me when i get online! x)
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:00 am

it's been there for a week at least
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:34 am

It was McEric...

hmmm I've noticed a lot of people busting holes in the Nether Hub lately! I guess that's what it's there for though, and most people have signs up.

I guess my point is, we are running out of room for tunnels, so think carefully before you make a new one. Plan where you want it to go. It doesn't always have to come off the main Nether Hub, there are plenty of other tunnels, could it come off one of them? If it is someone elses tunnel, be sure to talk to them before to make any changes to it. Also try to keep you tunnel in style with the Nether Hub, make it out of stone and Nether Bricks ideally.

Lastly, keep the Hub tidy! Don't place any unnecessary blocks or chests in it, except for the sign clearly marking your tunnel or course!

For example, F6Knight, are you going to move or those chests, furnaces and workbence next to your tunnel soon? They have been there for a couple of weeks now... :hmm:

Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Hole at the back of the Nether hub Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Yea... I found F6's chests a really ugly spot to be placed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
Yea... I found F6's chests a really ugly spot to be placed...

lol, I keep hinting for him to move them... But no luck!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:47 pm

I will just move them. closedeyes
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:51 pm

lol, you so evil Lu! Is there much in them? Maybe just tell him he has a few days to move them, then he has a chance to do it himself?

I think I'll sort out that hole McEric made though, put it back the way it was. If he says anything, tell him he needs to put a sign up next time...
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Not being evil, but helpful. thumbsup
He's been warned anyway and didn't do anything, so I don't see why I shouldn't move them. tongue
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Oh, if he has already been warned, go for it! I like the Nether Hub Tidy! excited
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Done.
I moved to a shelter that is only 20 blocks ahead his track, so he can't really complain. closedeyes
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:15 pm

haha all these tidy people
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Honestly, clutter and unfinished projects! affraid

It's really had not to go round peoples bases and tidy up their chests and finish off their builds...
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Personally, clutter in the Nether doesn't make it look neat. When I moved, I placed my stuff in storage in the End where it's out of the way and safe. My dogs were in the Hub for less then a week before they were moved into my tunnel.

A Ghast did attack through the hole after I took a screenshot and I had to fight it to get it away from the hub. At lease the hole wasn't big enough for a Ghast to fit through.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:56 pm

I agree with what you say Will. The Hub is there to connect us but people do need to make sure the tunnels look nice and attach to the hub or other corridors appropriately.
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:00 am

what if we made another level to the hub below the current level? that would let more tunnels connect to the hub like mine.
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:17 am

EverSpine wrote:
what if we made another level to the hub below the current level? that would let more tunnels connect to the hub like mine.

Yeah, I seen the underside of the Hub before and it looks like there's enough room for another level to be added.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:13 am

Kirby4ever wrote:
EverSpine wrote:

Yeah, I seen the underside of the Hub before and it looks like there's enough room for another level to be added.

It would be tricky, as the is lava under there in the original floor, and I'd prefer it to stay there in case they ever add glass half slabs and I can expose the original floor. Tricky, but not impossible.

But we now have tunnels heading off in just about every direction, so it seems counter productive to have more tunnels underneath those ones, heading in the same direction? Wouldn't it make maore sense to choose an exsisting tunnel that is going the way you want to, then modify or build off that? With the owners permission of course.
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:41 pm

well some people (like me) want to make there own tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:44 pm

EverSpine wrote:
well some people (like me) want to make there own tunnel.

Go for it, just trying to help...
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:39 pm

oh i already am the ghasts and magma cubes dear god, just a plague of them.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

start of the tunnel
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:02 pm

EverSpine wrote:

start of the tunnel

Spine showed me his tunnel he's making, it's amazing. I think you should see it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:33 am

haha magma cubes are the most annoying imo
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:51 am

EverSpine wrote:

start of the tunnel

That looks insanely cool amazed
I will have to come see your place! =)
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:28 pm

Nice Surprised
Tell us how to get there! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hole at the back of the Nether hub Hole at the back of the Nether hub I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hole at the back of the Nether hub

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next