NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Community cave exploration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

Community cave exploration Empty
PostSubject: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:01 am

There is an abandoned mineshaft under my base and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in exploring it. I will be exploring it on Friday 5/10/2013 at 6:00-6:30 pm UTC (USA Illinois). If anyone want to join me make sure I get on and then come to my base at about: 16650 12150 after talking with me. We should probably use Skype since voice chat will make this a lot easier. I don't know how we would divide up the resources though, but we can discuss that. Hopefully this will be an adventure full of loot, excitement, and funny deaths Smiley . If the time doesn't work for anyone then I could easily do this on Saturday 5/11/2013. Also make sure there are good supplies like food, enderchests, milk (incase of cave spiders), potions, water buckets, silk touch/fortune 3 pickaxes, weapons, armor, wood, and torches. I don't have all my stuff at my base yet because most of it is at my village house, so I wont be able to provide extra equipment and supplies. I don't know if this is weird to ask though since you guys are so far on the server and don't need to go caving, but I think it would be something fun to do :D
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:33 am

i don't have the guts to go exploring Razz
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:22 am

If I was gonna be around Id love to do it. I wouldn't even require very much of the loot. You could just hire me on as muscle.
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:40 am

hhiiih I didn't really mean this as "guys I don't have anything good and need people with good equipment to help". I meant it as a time where we can just go and mess around in an abandon mineshaft and laugh at our ridiculous deaths :D
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:45 am

I haven't gone cave exploring in a long time, sure I'll go. I don't have a milk bucket though....but I have to stalk up some coal as well.
Back to top Go down
bzkcarter

bzkcarter

Humor : none

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:51 am

Oh I didnt really mean it like that. Mostly I was agreeing that I didnt really need the loot but it would be fun to come along any way.
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:03 am

Ok, also K4E a milk bucket would be recommended, but you don't need to have one. I've explored abandoned mineshafts before without one and I was fine. Smiley
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:31 am

Sounds like fun, but not sure if I'll be around. If I'm on when you do it, give me a shout beforehand and I'll see if I can make it.
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:12 pm

I noticed that you're 600 blocks away from me. Do you have a Nether portal connecting to the Hub>
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Yeah my portal is on sexypimpninja's tunnel which is right next to the village portal. The passage to my place is the first turn on the right of that tunnel. It's a 2 high and 1 wide passage and the portal at the end will just barely be visible at the end of the tunnel when you get to the passage to my portal (on normal render distance). There will be a sigh that says Infamous_sniper on it right nest to my portal. By the way is sexypimpninja still on the server?
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Oh yeah now I remember, my portal originally connect to yours before I synced my portal the way it should be synced.
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:31 am

Since the first time didn't work I will be starting this tomorrow Saturday 5/11/2013 at about 10:00am-10:30am. If it doesn't work then, then I don't know wootlol . Hope to see more people at that time, so we can go caving. :D Also if we could get in a Skype chat during this it will be a lot better [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Community cave exploration Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:09 pm

You should add GMT times as well since there's alot of european people playing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:12 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
You should add GMT times as well since there's alot of european people playing.

This! Or just give a shout out when there are a lot of people on! I'm sure someone will want to go exploring!
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Yeah I'm not that good with time zones though so it's kind of hard for me to do all this [Only admins are allowed to see this image] But I think it would be 4:00 pm of 5:00 pm. But I think I'll just get on at that time and whoever wants to join then can come with me [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:51 am

Thanks Hawk, Iron, and Kirby for helping me explore some of the massive cave systems below my mountain biome. Sorry Hawk that you got killed in the process of this a few times. Do you want you stuff back? Also Hawk, Iron, and Kirby do you want anything else for helping me explore the caves or are you good with what you got yourselves. Also I don't know if I'll do this again for caves elsewhere, so if you want to participate in this keep watch for if I announce a community cave exploration again [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:50 am

I'll be more than glad to join after my finals :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community cave exploration Community cave exploration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community cave exploration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1