NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

No carts at the start of the end tunnel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

Humor : "Everyday ia the day that you'll get crazy." ~My dog, Sophie

No carts at the start of the end tunnel Empty
PostSubject: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:45 am

I was working on moving things into my storage at the end, but when I got there, there's no carts in the despencer and chest. We need to have the carts return carts back to the start of the end tunnel so they can be recycled.
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:18 am

H4 is working on that i think Smiley
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:47 am

Okay, BZ said that the end tunnel just been finished reasently.
Back to top Go down
SmellyYeti

SmellyYeti

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:23 am

That really sucks... I filled the entire double chest with carts a week ago. Oh well Smiley
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:52 am

Yes, there is a return track... I should know, it's took sooo long. I'm not sure if H4 has ever finished the technical stuff though. And the trouble is, the carts will only move when the chunks are loaded! That's a lot of chucks that need loading...

It's helpful if people bring a load of carts back with them if they can. Or it might be useful to put an Enderchest at the stations, so if everyone keeps a cart in there, and returns it after their trip, they will always have a cart handy!
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:03 am

Enderchest ftw :D
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:07 am

darknesssins wrote:
Enderchest ftw :D

Yes, I think so right? Boy am I smart! xD cool Next time I'm on, I'll go put Enderchest at all the stations. Then people should be able to grab a cart if they ever need to!
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:50 am

feel free to take the obsidian u gave me Smiley
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:00 am

Thanks, but keep it in case you expand the gold farm. I still have some left...
Back to top Go down
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:16 am

I should be expanding it after my finals amazed

amazed Lu's right, I DO go off topic i dont know
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : No carts at the start of the end tunnel Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: I WILL KILL U No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:42 pm

darknesssins wrote:
I should be expanding it after my finals amazed

amazed Lu's right, I DO go off topic i dont know
Ima kill you!!! And steal all your gold! excited
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
darknesssins

darknesssins

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:05 pm

murderer Sad
Back to top Go down
Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:46 pm

The problem is, that Enderchests don't interact with hoppers.

My enderchest in my test world.
Look.[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The hopper on top of the enderchest
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Inside of the hopper, non of the wood was moved out of the hopper, it just stays there.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Unless your planing to have people to manually move the carts in and out of the chests, Will. Razz
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Would be a really cool feature if hoppers worked with enderchests.. but it'd be really 'cheaty' for alot of things
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:40 am

Kirby4ever wrote:
The problem is, that Enderchests don't interact with hoppers.

Why is that a problem? There is a return track for the carts, But I was just gonna put an Enderchest at each station, so people could store their own cart in case the stations are ever empty? Once you're done with your cart, you put it back for next time. No hoppers needed?
Back to top Go down
H4ukka

H4ukka

Humor : None

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:45 pm

The return track (AUX) is finished but pigmen spawn on it! That prevents the return cart from reaching the Hub. I'm fixing it by placing halfslabs on the track (about halfway done).

And I see it was you Yeti who overflowed the return system with carts tongue

I may post a thread explaining the circuits behind the Nether track system and how the entire system is supposed to work
After some more [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

ALSO: I heard from wil that the "newtown" (soon H4 Industries HQ Complex) stop is annoying for afk'ers so I'll add a 5-10s timer to it that'll automatically send you towards the end after time's up!

- H4

Last edited by H4ukka on Fri May 03, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more infoz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No carts at the start of the end tunnel No carts at the start of the end tunnel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No carts at the start of the end tunnel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1