NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Worms Tournament Bracket

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kennymister333

kennymister333

Worms Tournament Bracket Empty
PostSubject: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:01 am

I apologize, that I have to make a new bracket I forgot to add Benja, also Luisa might not play so once I find out if she is or not I will post the proper bracket here (I generated 2 brackets 1 with her and 1 without) this topic is just to give people a heads up you do not need to comments on it as this will only be used to post the updated brackets as the tournament progresses.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Worms Tournament Bracket Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Just remove trent -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
Benjanoob

Benjanoob

Humor : I laugh at everything

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:58 pm

What time/date is the tournament?
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Ok, we finally have the official bracket if anybody quits now it will just be a forfeit to their opponent and the opponent will move on to the next round [Only admins are allowed to see this image] if you need a better more clear view of the bracket go to this link [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Tournament will start on SATURDAY!
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:54 pm

New Bracket I am not making a new bracket. Bracket in the above post
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:25 pm

What time on Saturday? Smiley
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:39 am

Okay this is the last time I am making a bracket (serious this time) leavers will forfeit their match and loser bracket match I am tired of making new brackets everyday [Only admins are allowed to see this image] and as always a link to the image it self [Only admins are allowed to see this link] THE TOURNAMENT STARTS ON SATURDAY, I WILL TALK TO NATHAN ABOUT A REASONABLE TIME! P.S. its the same bracket I just readded luisa.
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Luisa doesn't want to play if trent is in the tournament I added them both because well its more people I am not making a new bracket so luisa will forfeit her winners and losers bracket games will post an updated version of the winners bracket later.
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Updated bracket will be posted today (look for it in the next few hours)
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Updated Winners Bracket [Only admins are allowed to see this image] as always here is the link to the picture if you prefer that [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Round starts today if people want to play their game (if nathan wants to host would move the tournament along faster) forfeits will be issued Monday if no attempt is made to play your game (winner will be the person who made an attempt)
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Guess the worms tournamnet is dead, since everybody plays csgo some more so than others but I myself am also guilty, I would like to get this tournament back on track but I can't port forward, nathan is the only one who can host a game where everybody can connect for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:40 pm

I can host if you want. Let him play csgo, we can have our fun instead
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Worms tournament is canceled, nathan deleted me off of steam and blocked me on skype
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Wow... just wow....
Back to top Go down
kennymister333

kennymister333

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:21 pm

tournament is uncanceled we worked it out, show up for your games or you're forfeited you have until tuesday!
Back to top Go down
JediBozoKenobo

JediBozoKenobo

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:08 am

What are the results? I'd love to play next time.
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:42 am

I don't think it ever finished - alot of people just didn't turn up - a few went missing and other's simply threw their games

To make sure it works better next time, it'd probably be best to assign time-slots before the tournament even begins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worms Tournament Bracket Worms Tournament Bracket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worms Tournament Bracket

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1