NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 9:08 am

These rules will apply November 1st 2014 !

((Death Games = R.I.P.D.))

* If you see some ones name in chest, and that person is online, you can leave all your stuff in side Death Games building (there is dedicated chest for it) and gear up with respective gear .

* In case there is "Joker" within names, you can gear up "Joker" gear and hunt for any person who is online and is participating in Death Games .

°° When you hunt, you MUST be geared up ALL TIME !
- You can only use potions provided by Death Games !
- You can use "Notch Apple" or regular Golden Apple if you wish so (Death Games are not providing them)

°° You CAN NOT ...
- Hunt people with only 1 peace of armor or without any armor
- Hunt people that are stated they are "afk"
(if you don't wana be hunted, you MUST put sign in side Death Games buildin AND in front of your portal in nether/overworld that says you don't wana be bothered)
- Hunt in Nether and End
- Kill people near any source of lava or fire !

- If you see some ones name and that person enters Death Games building, you can ask him for duel even if that person clear his/her name from chest (all calculates as normal duel with payment) . If person declines to fight you that person needs to pay 5 Iron into Death Games payment chest ! All Iron collected that way will be used for repairing or making new gear for Death Games !

- If you hunt some one, and that person "strips" into only 1 peace of armor in front of you, you can still go after him/her !

°° You can hunt multiple times per day !

°° You can challenge some one to duel if you see his/her name in chest into duel, you both need to agree how and where to fight . You can even use one of Paintball Arenas .

* Once you killed some one as hunter ...
- That person pays 1 Diamond into Death Games building in side Payment chest
- That person has immunity untill next date in month !
- If you used Joker gear, that person pays 2 Diamonds into Death Games building in side Payment chest !
- Write name of killed person and date you killed that person in respective book located in side R.I.P.D.
- If multiple people hunt 1 person, only one who killed it writes kill in book !

* If you failed to kill some one as hunter ...
- You must pay 1 Diamond into Death Games building in side Payment chest AND pay 1 Diamond to person who you hunted !
- If you used Joker gear, you must pay 2 Diamonds into Death Games building in side Payment chest AND pay 2 Diamonds to person who you hunted !

Side rules, IMPORTANT !

* Do NOT afk in side Death Games building !
* Do NOT press "cycle" button to clear your name more than once per 24 hours !
* Always weare R.I.P.D. armor when you hunt !

* You can not participate in Death Games if you use any kind of special armor (like UHC armor)

**** In end of each month, all Diamonds collected from kills will be split within top 3 players with most kills : 1st place 70% 2nd place 20% and 3rd place 10%

Punishments

- If you hunted someone without having Death Games armor on you ; 10 Diamonds
- If you press cycle button more than once within 24 hours (except you cleared name of person you killed) ; 10 Diamonds + expelled from Death Games untill next month
- If you "afk" in side R.I.P.D. ; 10 Diamonds
- If you used any kind of modified armor (like UHC) ; 10 Diamonds per armor you used
- If you kill some one or use R.I.P.D. gear within Lava, Fire, Nether, End OR if you use it for personal use ; 64 Diamonds + expelled from Death Games ... period .
- If you fail few of those or any rule more than once ; 128 Diamonds + expelled from Death Games ... period .

°° DO NOT
- loose R.I.P.D. armor !

°° YOU MUST
- If armor is close to brake, repair it !!!

°° I am not responcible for any incident you couse .
I am not changing rules specialy for certain people or making rules suited to them .
Payment will not change, it stays as its writen abowe .
Rules apply November 1st 2014.

°°°° Joker gear will be changed ! I will post new stats of it within 24 hours
°°°° Make sure you read all these rules !

I know I'm missing few more things, I will post them soon .

!!!NEW JOKER GEAR!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Contains : Joker Diamond boots (feather falling IV , Protection IV) Joker Diamond leggings (protection IV) , Joker Diamond chestplate (protection IV) and Joker leather helmet (pink) .

Last edited by MrMefiles on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:06 am

Why not edit the previous topic? I shall lock it then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:09 am

MrsMeowys wrote:
Why not edit the previous topic? I shall lock it then?

Leave it til end of this month, then you can lock it and put this in use :-)
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:17 am

Allright Wink
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:12 am

I have some protection 3 iron leggings for the place if you still need it tongue
Back to top Go down
FireChrist

FireChrist

Humor : Accepting prayers

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:47 am

Fair enough rules, I like the: You must wear armor at all time and not afk inside RIPD building rules! That will prevent some cheap ploys from happening tongue
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:31 pm

MrMeowys wrote:
I have some protection 3 iron leggings for the place if you still need it tongue

Sure! Just leave it in chect with rules ;-)

Also, be sure to read all these rules carefully . Specialy this part ; If you kill some one as hunter, that person only puts Diamond(s) into R.I.P.D. building, but if you fail to kill that person, you must give Diamond(s) to person who you hunted and into R.I.P.D. building . This will ballance rule of killing multiple people in same day .

And, need to make new armor for Joker, since curent one is just too weak . It won't be too op though but you'l still be limited to having only Sword with you with basic potions .
With this applies rule of constantly wearing armor while you hunt whic will also make all balanced .
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:10 pm

What happens if someone refuses to pay the fine for breaking a rule or dying to someone etc?
If the person doesn't have the diamonds to pay can they pay over time?
Is it possible to pay in iron since it would be more useful to repair R.I.P.D armour?

*1 *piece of armor
*Always *wear R.I.P.D armour when you hunt
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:33 pm

If you can't follow simple rules, don't even play it ? This is to prevent people breaking them . Also, I'm not forcing anyone from beying in Death Games, and second, people actually wanted for more Diamonds to be payed per kill .

Rule where I say ;
Quote :
- If you see some ones name and that person enters Death Games building, you can ask him for duel even if that person wanna clear his/her name from chest (all calculates as normal duel with payment) . If person declines to fight you that person needs to pay 5 Iron into Death Games payment chest ! All Iron collected that way will be used for repairing or making new gear for Death Games !
... this is to prevent people standing next to building and constantly checking when names will change . Names are changing every 44.28 minutes by default, there is no point of checking it every 2 minutes .

... to make it more clear, this will apply only when you are already geared up to hunt that person .
Also, those situations are pretty rer to happen .

I'm not pushing anyone to play if they don't want to .
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:35 pm

But what happens if someone refuses to pay or pay a fine?
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:27 pm

KiLlerWiLd wrote:
But what happens if someone refuses to pay or pay a fine?

Facepalm

... if something stupid like this happens, although never will ... I'll take them by force and they will be used (as all others) as payment in end of month to top 3 people .
Back to top Go down
Drock_55555

Drock_55555

Humor : Eating Souls Since '95 >=D

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:48 pm

I had a question, feel like its stupid but oh well. Its regarding UHC armor. Are they not supposed to wear it regularly if they are part of RIPD, or is that just another challenge for the hunter?
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:56 pm

If you weare any kind of UHC armor you can not participate in Death Games ... UHC armor is way too OP to fight against, not only for R.I.P.D. armor .

I have "banned" that thing to be used in Death Games for a reason .
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:22 am

I added Joker gear w. pic and stats !
Back to top Go down
Lordagaton

Lordagaton

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:40 am

Oh nice. Is the diamond armor to compensate for the lack of bow to even things out?

Think this will make joker hunting more interesting since you have a little better chance of winning! Leather armor was kinda low in protection Wink
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:10 am

Lordagaton wrote:
Oh nice. Is the diamond armor to compensate for the lack of bow to even things out?

Yep, and also all people that are participating by now has pretty much best armors and swords they can get , so this will make things more interesting :-)
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:57 am

Once you killed some one as hunter ...That person has immunity untill next date in month !

I thought it was 24 hours, not a whole month..does that mean I can't be killed for a month now?
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:55 am

Next DAY in the month is what he means tongue
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

Humor : Q: If your wife is shouting at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door, who do you let in first? A: The dog -- at least he'll quiet down after you let him in.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:04 pm

MrMeowys wrote:
Next DAY in the month is what he means tongue

So let me get it right, If I were killed on a Tuesday, I have immunity until the next Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:25 pm

No... until Wednesday ;P

Mefiles just worded it a bit badly lol
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:15 pm

What Nathan said ... Good thing I always ask people for oppinions and they all say something before I post it -.- I had nice suggestions for new rules too ... thx, as always Mefiles . We know you trying ...

eh...
Back to top Go down
OhOhLau

OhOhLau

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:25 pm

MrMeowys wrote:
No... until Wednesday ;P

Mefiles just worded it a bit badly lol

So immune for 24 hours, like I said before tongue
Back to top Go down
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:15 am

New rules starting today ! When everyone joins I'll give you prices from last month .
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 10:06 am

I think you mean prizes?
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:49 pm

please dont change the rule where you have to give 1 diamond to the attacker Hmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ! R.I.P.D. 3.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NamelessCraft :: COMMUNITY :: Events-