NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Nether hub ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

Nether hub ideas Empty
PostSubject: Nether hub ideas Nether hub ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:15 am

I don't have nervs to try to rebuild Frothie's design for new Nether Hub , so I decided to build something in creative , just small sketch .

This will be main Nether portal area , did not finished walls though, but just to let you see how big will be . It will lead in 4 dirrections to main areas where people can build tunnels to their places . Each area can be marked with different collor , just to make things easyer where everyones place is . Also , at entrance in each area can be board where people place their names so people can find them without walking too much arround . For the roof, i can build some kind of Dome shape . Most of materials here will be Quartz .

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Next one represents main area with people's tunnels . I tryed to recreate server's logo on the ground, putting Daylight sensors and glowestone underneath them to provide nice light in area . There can be 4 of these areas , each with 9 possible tunnels (36 in total) , but each can also be extended upwards, providing 9 more places for tunnels if needed . Also , each entrance can be personalized how ever that person likes , like showed in picture .

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Nether hub ideas Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

Nether hub ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether hub ideas Nether hub ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:07 pm

No offense, but I really want a bigger version what Frothie did, so it's maybe best to wait for Frothie or I can even start it slowly.

Or you could take inspiration from the MindCrack one tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
MrMefiles

MrMefiles

Humor : What's that ?
fdgddhgsfj

Nether hub ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether hub ideas Nether hub ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Frothie ddid not finished it, so I have no idea how he was thinking to make tunnels , also if we try to build it bigger , that will take just way too many Quartz to build it .. specialy that roof part :-/ I'm not ready for that kind of challenge :-P

Who knows when Frothie will be back , so more people that are willing to help build it you find, better . I can then help too ;-)
Back to top Go down
KiLlerWiLd

KiLlerWiLd

Nether hub ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether hub ideas Nether hub ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:56 pm

I think there may be too much white, I want to keep it basic so maybe just use one type of block for the outside of the tunnel entrances and dat Minecrack symbol teehee
Back to top Go down
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

Nether hub ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether hub ideas Nether hub ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 pm

well i do believe i said back when frothie was making his design back on the old map it was going to use too much quartz.... so what goes well with quartz isn't too dark and is lava proof.....
Back to top Go down
Infamous_sniper21

Infamous_sniper21

Humor : Not a comedian in anyway :-(

Nether hub ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether hub ideas Nether hub ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Stone Bricks, they work with everything.
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Nether hub ideas Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

Nether hub ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether hub ideas Nether hub ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:38 pm

I will hunt the quartz if that's really a problem =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
EverSpine

EverSpine

Humor : Unknown whereabouts but it will be found......

Nether hub ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether hub ideas Nether hub ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:43 pm

still it would be nice to not have completely Quartz walls.... pattern it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nether hub ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nether hub ideas Nether hub ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nether hub ideas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1