NamelessCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for NamelessCraft MineCraft Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
NamelessCraft has a new website/domain

http://namelesscraft.net

Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

Humor : extreme

Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Empty
PostSubject: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 pm

I don't know who's brilliant idea it was to release a whole lot of chickens in my storage area, but I logged off in my storage area and when I logged in, I am currently at 0 fps and cant even type, because there is a load of chickens in my storage area for some reason .. Rolling Eyes

sorry, but this kind of *nonsense annoys me*, so thanks to whoever did this for ruining my possibility to play this game thumbsup I had enough lag as it was, thank you very much Unf!

*edited for your convenience*

Last edited by dionysus1981 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

Humor : Dark, Very Dark
Awards : Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Empty
DIAMONDS! EMERALDS! fdgddhgsfj

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Hmmm relax, chickens are not that hurtful and easy fixable.
Griefing is much worse than this, I understand your frustration but you could have asked someone to kill them.
And besides, the animals aren't the only causes of the lag, as everyone knows the village if fucked up unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
http://www.namelesscraft.org
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 pm

No, I COULDNT ask, because I couldnt even type a message.

I had no problems in my storage room whatsoever before this, but now all I saw was chickens all around me .. I tried slashing my sword at them, but nothing happened, nor could I type a message to ask someone to kill them because nothing happened, period .. all I could do was alt+F4 to fix that Unf! (yes, quiting the game was all I could do)

So NO, I WONT relax .. I rather be griefed with at least 5 fps so I can move and fix stuff, than this kind of *nonsense

but thanks for being so understanding to an active player, who enjoys the server a lot, whose game has been ruined Wink

*edited

Last edited by dionysus1981 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:57 pm

For a reason we got the forums... Wink
Back to top Go down
MrMeowys

MrMeowys

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:58 pm

dionysus1981 wrote:
No, I COULDNT ask, because I couldnt even type a message.

I had no problems in my storage room whatsoever before this, but now all I saw was chickens all around me .. I tried slashing my sword at them, but nothing happened, nor could I type a message to ask someone to kill them because nothing happened, period .. all I could do was alt+F4 to fix that Unf! (yes, quiting the game was all I could do)

So NO, I WONT relax .. I rather be griefed with at least 5 fps so I can move and fix stuff, than this kind of shit

but thanks for being so understanding to an active player, who enjoys the server a lot, whose game has been ruined Wink

I put the chickens in your basement as a joke, no need to go crazy over it though tongue
Could've easily posted here asking someone to remove em..
Ill rid of them now. =)
Sorry for the trouble then, I know that some people handle jokes a lot worse than others. D:

bounce
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 pm

MrMeowys wrote:
Sorry for the trouble then, I know that some people handle jokes a lot worse than others. D:

bounce

Seriously? Handling jokes a lot worse than others?
So adding even more lag to someone who lags horribly in town is considered a joke nowadays?

Even before 1.5 I had trouble with large groups of animals, you even knew about it, because I complained about the 100+ animals ritchie had in town .. so really, literally not being able to move or even type a message is not even remotely funny ..

I am LMFAO now .. but whatever, I apparantly can't handle jokes Rolling Eyes

MrsMeowys wrote:
For a reason we got the forums... Wink

Well, there wasnt really anyone online on the forums, furthermore, I POSTED on the forums, at least the message got some attention by the catchy title Wink

Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:28 pm

1st post "by dionysus1981 Today at 20:43"
2nd post" by MrsMeowys Today at 20:49"
It was pretty fast imo o_o
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:30 pm

true, but there was nobody online when I posted the message Wink
nor were you online ingame when I was ingame, sort of tongue

Anyway, my apologies for 'overreacting' .. it is just very annoying when the game lags a lot anyway and becomes unplayable because of something this stupid (I really know better ways to prank people, but I already said in the prankwar topic I don't want to participate tongue)

Just had a long day at work and wanted to unwind with some Minecraft, only to find out I couldnt do a thing Sad
Back to top Go down
Mc_Ritchie

Mc_Ritchie

Humor : Belgians ain't funny

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:17 pm

The fact that you already said you didn't want to participate in pranks earlier, makes me 'vouch' for you, dio. If someone wants to prank, they should check the list of participants.

PS: I never heard any complains about my farm. If you would have told me it caused you lag, I would have killed them right away.
(Which happened in the meanwhile)
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Mc_Ritchie wrote:
PS: I never heard any complains about my farm. If you would have told me it caused you lag, I would have killed them right away.
(Which happened in the meanwhile)
You weren't on at that time, many many weeks ago, and I believe it was 'fixed' a day later, so I dropped the complaint and just played on tongue
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 am

awww I feel for you Dio, it was a bit mean! hugging

It's all sorted now, so I hope we can all move on? Are you getting decent fps now? I don't like it when our 'regulars' can't play! Cute Sad
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:33 am

Wilum1 wrote:
Are you getting decent fps now?
Yes, I am, but I left town again as soon as I could move .. I only come back home for my storage room
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:54 am

dionysus1981 wrote:
Wilum1 wrote:
Are you getting decent fps now?
Yes, I am, but I left town again as soon as I could move .. I only come back home for my storage room

That's a shame. I get a bit of lag when I enter town, but it only lasts a few seconds thankfully.

The Sandcastle is a little way out of town though, if you wanted to take part? Or if you really can't make it there due to lag, I'm sure no one would have any objections to me tp-ing you there and home again so you can build your sand castle? Just give me a shout next time we are both online Yes!
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:39 am

I seriously don't see why is everyone lagging in the village when I am not! undecided
Back to top Go down
dionysus1981

dionysus1981

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:15 pm

MrsMeowys wrote:
I seriously don't see why is everyone lagging in the village when I am not! undecided

I have no idea either .. it seems to happen at random spots as well .. my house is usually 'fine', with at least 10 fps. When going to my temple island, I usually take the underground connection kitty and I have to get there .. or I take a long detour through what used to be desert tongue

I have a laptop, so that is part of the problem as well .. (though games like civilization 5 and xcom play pretty well on it)
It became far worse with 1.5 though .. I never got under 10fps on pretty decent settings before 1.5, whereas I have to tune down ALL settings right now in optifine to get the same effect.

Wilum, I think I can get to the sandcastle area when I get back to town.
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 pm

You should post on the Minecraft forums Lu, they are normally quite helpful.

Was there talk of it being caused by corrupt chunks? I saw this thread while having a look around:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Luysita

Luysita

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Yea... MCedit. Nathan says it's impossible for us to fix the chunks through MCedit for some reason... :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Wilum1

Wilum1

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:08 pm

There was something in the 2nd post as well, about creating a copy of the world, then transfering the saved file over? I don't know, I don't understand the technical stuff!

If not, definitely post the problem on the forums. I'm sure someone will know how to fix it!
Back to top Go down
dfghj241

dfghj241

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:55 am

Unf! you have a horrible computer... seriously... getting "annoyed by this? lol is funny...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pranked? **** my possibilities to play the game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1